Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2009, 06:47 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,634,131 times

Advertisements

We've been caught or near-caught by the kids a few times. I can usually bs my way out of it............
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2009, 11:34 PM

6,749 posts, read 22,072,816 times
No to both

Old 12-12-2009, 10:06 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,131,185 times
...which reminds me of a joke.

A six-year-old girl came to the breakfast table one morning with a troubled look on her face. Her mother poured the little girl's orange juice and asked, "Emily, what's wrong?"

"Mommy, last night I heard noises coming from your bedroom. When I came in there, you and daddy were naked and you were on top of him screaming. Were you wrestling or something?"

The mother thought for a moment and then replied.

"No, Sweetie. That's just how we get babies."

The girl thought about it for a second, then spoke again.

"But, Mommy, then you got off him and put his thing in your mouth." The mother thought again.

"Oh, that? That's how we get jewelry."

Old 12-12-2009, 10:11 AM

440 posts, read 1,029,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
...which reminds me of a joke.

A six-year-old girl came to the breakfast table one morning with a troubled look on her face. Her mother poured the little girl's orange juice and asked, "Emily, what's wrong?"

"Mommy, last night I heard noises coming from your bedroom. When I came in there, you and daddy were naked and you were on top of him screaming. Were you wrestling or something?"

The mother thought for a moment and then replied.

"No, Sweetie. That's just how we get babies."

The girl thought about it for a second, then spoke again.

"But, Mommy, then you got off him and put his thing in your mouth." The mother thought again.

"Oh, that? That's how we get jewelry."

Hahaha! Funny!

Old 12-12-2009, 10:16 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,174,569 times
PUPPY LOVE

A man and his son were walking through a field, and saw two dogs mating. The little boy asked his Dad what was happening. The Father replied, "Well, son, they're making a puppy."

The following evening, the little boy was thirsty, so he went from his bed to get a glass of water. Not being able to reach the glasses, he walked unannounced into his parents bedroom, who were making love in their usual missionary position.

Confused, the boy asked what were they doing. The Dad responded very slowly and lovingly to his impressionable little boy, "Well, son, we are making you a little brother or sister." The little boy replied, "Please turn Mom over, Dad, I'd rather have a puppy!"

Old 12-12-2009, 10:17 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,546,270 times
Yes I have. And I don't care to discuss it.

Old 12-12-2009, 10:22 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,706,360 times
No way. Parents are devout catholics, they even started sleeping in separate rooms after me and my brother reached mid-teens.

And as long back as I remember, they slept in separate beds in the same room, in my kiddo years, like 9, 10 and the like.

Even to this day I ask mom how Dad managed it, coz mom was extremely hot in her youth and 30s. People still think she is my older sister and when I put such questions I always get a slap. A slight admonishing one.

Old 12-12-2009, 10:30 AM

3,849 posts, read 9,420,428 times
Yes, I walked in on my parents a few weeks after I moved out and was living on campus at college. I was home for the weekend, and my neice was sleeping over. When she woke up, I went to go take her to my mom so I could go back to sleep. I heard noises but stupid me opened the door anyway...

When they came downstairs for breakfast, I couldn't look at them. We never mentioned it.

I'm still scarred, and that was 6 years ago.

Old 12-12-2009, 10:36 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,131,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
PUPPY LOVE

A man and his son were walking through a field, and saw two dogs mating. The little boy asked his Dad what was happening. The Father replied, "Well, son, they're making a puppy."

The following evening, the little boy was thirsty, so he went from his bed to get a glass of water. Not being able to reach the glasses, he walked unannounced into his parents bedroom, who were making love in their usual missionary position.

Confused, the boy asked what were they doing. The Dad responded very slowly and lovingly to his impressionable little boy, "Well, son, we are making you a little brother or sister." The little boy replied, "Please turn Mom over, Dad, I'd rather have a puppy!"
Here's another one. Two parents take their son to the zoo. At one point, at the elephant cage, the father walks off to buy a soda. While the boy and his mother wait, he points to the protuberance between the elephant's hind legs and asks, "Mom, what's that?"

The mother blushes and says, "That's nothing, Sweetie."

A moment later, the Dad strolls up. The boy asks his father the same question.

"Why that's a penis, son."

"Oh. So why did mom say that it was nothing."

"Because, son, I've spoiled that woman."

Old 12-12-2009, 10:41 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,174,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Here's another one. Two parents take their son to the zoo. At one point, at the elephant cage, the father walks off to buy a soda. While the boy and his mother wait, he points to the protuberance between the elephant's hind legs and asks, "Mom, what's that?"

The mother blushes and says, "That's nothing, Sweetie."

A moment later, the Dad strolls up. The boy asks his father the same question.

"Why that's a penis, son."

"Oh. So why did mom say that it was nothing."

"Because, son, I've spoiled that woman."
OH you gotta love that one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships