Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2011, 11:17 PM

7 posts, read 9,524 times

Advertisements

Hey guys what do you think of this?

It looks like somebody is going to get North Carolina General Assembly to abolish the Federal Reserve!

If the Assembly senator stands with Mr. Hill then this is the beginning of the end of the fed.

Source: USWGO Founder fights for a NC Statewide non-fiat currency to compete against the dollar | USWGO Alternative News (http://uswgo.com/uswgo-founder-fights-for-a-nc-statewide-non-fiat-currency-to-compete-against-the-dollar.htm - broken link)

Quote:
Author: Brian D. Hill
Also see: Domestic Terrorists? Communities Coin Their Own Currency To Survive The Collapse (http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2011/08/07/domestic-terrorists-communities-coin-currency-survive-collapse-51211/ - broken link)
(Mayodan, North Carolina)USWGO Founder Brian D. Hill, has sent bill proposals to the NC State Legislative officials, to help sponsor a bill to create a statewide non-fiat gemstone-backed currency to compete against the faltering U.S. dollar and eventually dissolve the dollar causing the official shut down of the Federal Reserve private banking cartel.
“I have taken this step because not only is the U.S. economy in very terrible shape but the wealth is being transferred from the American people into a few elite hands and will cause the United States to be destroyed. As an American and as a North Carolinian I cannot step back and let these abuses continue because if I do my news website will be eventually shut down by corrupt federal decree which will mean that Americans won’t ever live under Liberty, there will be only fake news, and the American people will be enslaved forever and I cannot live life under that. I choose to fight for this country by slowly stripping away the Federal Reserves control of our nations currency”.
USWGO will also put out campaign ads to get the public to back this proposal and get statewide backers to back this currency with Gemstones such as Hiddenite, Emeralds, Amethyst, and other high valuable minerals, metals such as Gold, Silver, Iron, Copper, and other metals.
http://uswgo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Hidd%C3%A9nite_6USA-680x1024.jpg (broken link)Hiddenite one of the rarest Gems in the world is likely going to back the new NC Statewide currency to compete against and eventually replace the dollar.

Since North Carolina is one of the states well known for good rock hounding and gemstone hunting it makes this state a perfect candidate for this non fiat currency. Also with Gold Hill being a huge gold mine in North Carolina, there may be untapped reserves which will allow this state to pay back it’s portion of the deficit then we will abandon the dollar after the deficit has been fully paid.
The Raleigh NC offices have been contacted and are waiting for a response as to who will back this new currency bill idea and who will decide not to sponsor it. Raleigh NC is where the states legislative building (http://uswgo.com/photos-of-the-north-carolina-nc-legislativelegislature-building-in-raleigh-gallery - broken link) is located that passes bills for the North Carolina General Assembly.
So far this currency hasn’t been named nor has any bills been signed as of yet but it will not be any kind of bank note, but a debt free currency.
In fact we are deciding to publish what we sent to our representatives and senators of the state legislative:
Dear Representative/Senator,
I am a constituent from your state and Rockingham county, and I am concerned about this nations economic system and the Federal Reserve System’s failure to fix the faltering US dollar and how it will affect the state of North Carolina economically and health wise.
The bill that I urge you to propose in the NC State assembly are based on the following:
That the state of North Carolina create a new currency that will be managed under the states department of treasury and not under any private bank or private institution.
This currency will first compete against the dollar but usage of the dollar will slowly decline as the people within the state go in favor of usage of this new currency.
Buying from other states or from the Internet will still be possible with currency exchanges.
Start-up processes can be made for all government programs through the counties and state to start offering choices of whether any payout will be in the US Dollar or this new currency.
This currency will be backed by intrinsic value which will be under the states mineral resources such as Hiddenite, Emerald, other gemstones, and metals such as Gold, iron, copper and Silver which will give significant value to back this currency. The state can also find those who are offering to freely give out any qualifying minerals to back this currency up with certain minerals, gemstones, and metals. If the state finds enough backers then this currency can take off as it is backed by both demand and intrinsic value.
This currency can give this state the power to pay off the debt owed by the state Government and allow the states economy to grow.
This currency will stimulate the economy and slowly end the deficit threat.
Many who are reliant on entitlement programs such as social security will still be able to get their entitlements as the new currency will help the economy, slowly pay off the debt, and not be a fiat currency. This will mean that no programs will ever have to be cut as the state will no longer have to worry about a deficit.
State, county, and local taxes will be able to be paid for under this new currency making it desirable and will circulate throughout the state.
Since the currency will be under the states treasury, anybody under public records law can find out about anything regarding the currency therefore the people of the state of North Carolina can hold the Treasury accountable for their actions, and will not be under any private bank that is unaccountable to the North Carolinians and the American people.
So I urge you to sponsor and support the bill based on the facts below.
Facts:
YouTube videos and reliable documentation referenced along with the facts are listed below:
As you see in YouTube video #1, 9 trillion US dollars had went missing from the Federal Reserve and they will not give an answer as to where the money went.
As you see in YouTube video #2, the Federal Reserve admits that there was no gold backing of the US Dollar.
As you see in YouTube video #3, reporters just filming the Federal Reserve, were harassed and threatened with arrest in downtown Kansas City, Missouri after filming the local branch of the private Federal Reserve building on public property. Proof that the Federal Reserve is out of control because they are held unaccountable.
As you see in Bloomberg Article #1, The US Dollar is failing to the point where the AAA credit rating from S&P was reduced to AA+ which will seriously hurt the U.S. economy including the state of North Carolina.
As you see in YouTube video #4, Dennis Kucinich a national representative said on C-SPAN and I quote “The Federal Reserve is no more Federal then Federal Express but yet it has the power to determine the direction of use of money in our economy”.
As you see in the Quotes from the Founding Father Thomas Jefferson, private baking institutions are more dangerous to our nations and states civil liberties and accountability then standing armies. These private banking institutions are threatening not just the hard working Americans but also North Carolinians as well. If something is not done to fix the issues of the currency many Americans and North Carolinians will wake up homeless as the state may one day have to cut public Housing, social security, unemployment, food stamps and other programs that people are heavily relying on these days especially with the fathering economy.
As you see in the quotes from Abraham Lincoln, the 16th president of the US, He was greatly concerned about the wealth being aggregated in a few hands (The banks) and that this country will be destroyed. His concern regarding that banking cartels ruling this countries currency will no doubt be the end of the United States because they keep printing out more and more money causing massive inflation until this government is under perpetual debt that will never go away without enslavement of the people to pay off the national and state debt. Abraham Lincoln was against the very concept of a centralized private bank providing the currency for this country. Attempts to create a centralized bank that prints out currencies are failures and lead to wealth being aggregated in a few hands while a majority of the people are deprived of live, liberty, the pursuit of happiness, and then will not be able to afford to live in a home.
References:
YouTube Video 1:
‪Federal Reserve Admits They Have No Gold‬‏ - YouTube
YouTube Video 2:
‪9 TRILLION Dollars Missing from Federal Reserve,Fed Inspector General Cant Explain‬‏ - YouTube
YouTube Video 3:
‪Reporters threatened with arrest for filming private Federal Reserve building‬‏ - YouTube
YouTube Video 4:
‪Dennis Kucinich: Federal Reserve No More "Federal" Than Federal Express!‬‏ - YouTube
Bloomberg Article 1: U.S. Loses AAA Credit Rating as S&P Slams Debt Levels, Political Process - Bloomberg
Quotes from Founding Father Thomas Jefferson:
“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a moneyed aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.” Thomas Jefferson
“If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.” Thomas Jefferson
Quotes from President Abraham Lincoln:
“The Government should create, issue, and circulate all the currency and credits needed to satisfy the spending power of the Government and the buying power of consumers. By the adoption of these principles, the taxpayers will be saved immense sums of interest. Money will cease to be master and become the servant of humanity.”
- Abraham Lincoln
“The money powers prey upon the nation in times of peace and conspire against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than a monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, and more selfish than bureaucracy. It denounces as public enemies, all who question its methods or throw light upon its crimes. I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me and the Bankers in the rear. Of the two, the one at my rear is my greatest foe.. corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money powers of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until the wealth is aggregated in the hands of a few, and the Republic is destroyed. Abraham Lincoln
So since our Federal Government is doing nothing to stop the unaccountable Federal Reserve, since 9 trillion went missing with no answer to where it has gone, since no gold is backing the dollar, since the dollar is failing at an alarming rate, and since North Carolinians are going to be affected in terrible ways, I urge you to sponsor this bill and vote to help get the state of North Carolina to create a currency that is backed by resources that the state of North Carolina can easily provide.
Sincerely,
Brian D. Hill
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2011, 11:02 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,214,152 times
Wow bank battles of 1830's and 1840's still going on

Old 08-09-2011, 11:17 AM

572 posts, read 1,610,905 times
Good luck trying to buy stuff (other than koolaid) with a state issued currency backed by gemstones.

Old 08-09-2011, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Wow bank battles of 1830's and 1840's still going on
There's just people out there that are tired of an accountable centralized private bank. I remember hearing how a majority of people wanted to audit the fed and some wanted to end the fed but that never happened.

Old 08-09-2011, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time2Travel View Post
Good luck trying to buy stuff (other than koolaid) with a state issued currency backed by gemstones.
yeah the idea may sound a little crazy but it might have to happen with the economic rating being downgraded. We may have to change currencies or even have to use a foreign currency or else expect the bread lines of the great depression and this time with forced permits and peddlers permits we won't be able to sell eggs on the streets like during the great depression.

We have terrible representation in Washington D.C. that is the truth.

Also if you wanna learn who started this trend check the russia times or russia today.

‪Coining Terrorism?‬‏ - YouTube

Old 08-09-2011, 02:01 PM

572 posts, read 1,610,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewsSpeaker View Post
yeah the idea may sound a little crazy but it might have to happen with the economic rating being downgraded. We may have to change currencies or even have to use a foreign currency or else expect the bread lines of the great depression and this time with forced permits and peddlers permits we won't be able to sell eggs on the streets like during the great depression.

We have terrible representation in Washington D.C. that is the truth.

Also if you wanna learn who started this trend check the russia times or russia today.

#x202a;Coining Terrorism?‬‏ - YouTube
There was no "economic rating being downgraded". The credit rating for the United States federal government got downgraded which only affects the federal government's ability to borrow money (which I happen to think is a good thing). It doesn't have any affect on the federal government's ability to collect revenue and swapping one currency for another doesn't have any affect on the economy. The economy is based on the production of goods and services regardless of what currency is used to exchange those goods and services. Besides, the American dollar is still the most widely recognized and trusted currency on the planet. You can successfully purchase goods and services in probably 80% of the nations on planet earth using American dollars. You can't do that with any other currency on earth. Not even the Euro. The reason a state issued currency won't work is because people will have no confidence in it (which makes it worthless) and nobody wants money that limits purchases to a single state.

Old 08-09-2011, 02:04 PM

2,991 posts, read 4,289,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewsSpeaker View Post
Hey guys what do you think of this?
All of my indicators point to a strong market for tin-foil hats.

Old 08-09-2011, 02:36 PM

2,668 posts, read 7,159,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamish forbes View Post
all of my indicators point to a strong market for tin-foil hats.

No doubt!

Old 08-09-2011, 03:05 PM

6,151 posts, read 10,029,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamish Forbes View Post
All of my indicators point to a strong market for tin-foil hats.
It helps with this type of stuff immensely. I put mine on and the OP seemed well written and brilliant... it fell off and the whole thing looked like a crackpot plan by the Hiddenite lobby - either that or some variation of Unobtainium! lol

Old 08-09-2011, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time2Travel View Post
There was no "economic rating being downgraded". The credit rating for the United States federal government got downgraded which only affects the federal government's ability to borrow money (which I happen to think is a good thing). It doesn't have any affect on the federal government's ability to collect revenue and swapping one currency for another doesn't have any affect on the economy. The economy is based on the production of goods and services regardless of what currency is used to exchange those goods and services. Besides, the American dollar is still the most widely recognized and trusted currency on the planet. You can successfully purchase goods and services in probably 80% of the nations on planet earth using American dollars. You can't do that with any other currency on earth. Not even the Euro. The reason a state issued currency won't work is because people will have no confidence in it (which makes it worthless) and nobody wants money that limits purchases to a single state.
What about the people on social security? If the dollar falls those programs will be cut?

What about our veterans that got injured during the wars they fight for us?

I have a grandpa that's a veteran and is on an entitlement program.

Should we just eliminate social security, force every veteran and disabled person out on the streets, then round them up and throw them in concentration camps since it will benefit the tax payers?

Our Federal Government has sold us down the river and has been since the civil war and the end of states rights. The Federal Reserve took over our nations currency in 1913, the untrusted CIA and FBI was formed, and now our rights are over.

I guess everybody will start calling disabled and veterans moochers and then throw them in concentration camps.

I am disabled just as the guy who posted this article and he fears what the elite has planned for the people including him.

We need to revolt right now against the criminals in the federal government and the unlawful banking institutions that run our currency.

If we the disabled have to we will band together against the police that will round us up to the death camps. I don't want to die because I have a chronic illness (a disability) that could have been prevented centuries ago but big pharma rather we be sick or sent to the death camps.

There are over 800 camps on reserve for when martial law is declared. I confirmed that one of the camps is run by the department of homeland security which was going to be over the concentration camps if HR 645 had passed then the DHS can round up anybody suspicious and take them to concentration camps.

Bill Summary & Status - 111th Congress (2009 - 2010) - H.R.645 - Cosponsors - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

Last edited by NewsSpeaker; 08-09-2011 at 05:22 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina