Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2007, 08:47 AM

9 posts, read 14,204 times

Advertisements

Hello

We are planning to move to NC and we are currently in South East Asia. I am making this attempted to network, I am originally from the NE of New England and she is from Asia so, it’s going to be a BIG move for us, we have never been there before, nor do we have relatives there!
We are planning a family lifestyle and to participate with in our newly found community. I selected NC because; it has a less snow than NE, it seems very beautiful place to raise a family. I am also seeking employment to utilize my back ground in Purchasing for manufacturing, Facilities Management and willing to be flexible and relate to other positions, my fiancés in Accounting for sales and speaks three Asian languages. Have résumés on hand. I don’t mind a commute for employment.

As far as a preference to what area of NC, the mountains, foothills areas for a cooler climate might be nice but, still open to suggestions on that! I would love to go Trout fishing again. We would like to make an acquaintance or a few by e-mail would be great, if there’s any question that would help us on our journey please don’t hesitate to write to this thread and we can communicate via e-mail as well.
We plan to move about the October, November.
p.s. also Posted on West NC also!

We welcome any pleasant comments in our search,

Thank you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2007, 01:01 PM

70 posts, read 227,391 times
Hi,
I just happened to see your post. I didn't see it in the Western NC section, so I will answer here. I live in Rutherford county NC. This is the best place ever. Good friendly people, beautiful area, and we have trout in the Western part of the county in The Lake Lure area. I am new to the forum, email me for any help I can give you.

Old 08-28-2007, 08:53 PM

Hello Mntman

Wow......1st reply! Makes me think of many many years ago when i saw my name in the phone book for the first time, he he he.
Yes love to trout fish. It was originally posted in West NC and also another area to but they pulled it and placed in the the main North Carolina area.
My first concern to to obviously looking to rent a small Cozy home 1 or 2 bedroom place to start to keep cost down, while we search to buy or build and as well as Jobs too, I will welcome perspective Employment preliminary phone interviews to gain employment. We, as in myself and my fianc'e and our little dog are looking forward to the move. I would welcome your e-mail if I can locate it here, I will check in just a moment.

Thanks once again, for the reply!

Old 08-30-2007, 04:25 PM

70 posts, read 227,391 times
Did you get my second email? I sent it direct. I'm still learning how to drive this thing. Let me know.
Thanks

Old 08-30-2007, 09:20 PM

Default Moving My Thread To West North Carolina

Hello every one,
I have decided to move my thread to West NC,
Thanks to the people that have taken a moment to read my thread!!!

See you in West NC
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina