Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2006, 07:10 PM
sb3 sb3 started this thread

2 posts, read 4,655 times

Advertisements

I have been job searching for about a year now, and no such luck. I am willing to drive but not relocate. I have settled down with a family in this area and for the most part satisifed, just missing the right job.... I am greatly qualified in the auto industry. I had a job in an office on a dealership for a couple of years and moved right on up, there's just a part of me that, that satisfiies, with the amount of accomplishment and being in an atosphere that I can be involved with every aspect with a company. I am younger than most for the positions that I would be able to perform in a dealership, which I feel has been the biggest factor in holding me back. So now I have been trying to search on the web and papers and such. So I recently see adds about headhunters, I am trying to find local headhunters for this area, so if anyone has had any sucess stories with any, please share.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2006, 08:24 PM

3 posts, read 8,989 times
what city do you live in.

Old 09-14-2006, 09:00 PM

2,834 posts, read 11,997,423 times
I have a friend who works at capital ford in raleigh, pm me with your information and we can discuss.

Leigh

Old 09-15-2006, 07:10 AM
sb3 sb3 started this thread

2 posts, read 4,655 times
I am in the area of Morhead City, I actually live a hour from there.. Raleigh is about 3 hours for me.

Old 09-15-2006, 11:17 AM

954 posts, read 4,365,517 times
You should check out Greenville Toyota.
I used to live in Greenville, and have a niece who lives in Beaufort.
Two of my best friends from in Greenville, work for the Toyota dealership there. Seems that the boss is originally from NJ, and subsequently pays better than the average dealership in the area.
I know Morhead City is a bit of a schlepp, but if the money is right. You might also look in New Bern. Seems to be growing also.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina