U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2012, 10:21 AM

12,667 posts, read 12,204,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isitmeorarethingsnuts? View Post
You made the statement in this post...back it up. Who are the states that are planning to file charges?

Why don't you start with New Hampshire.

Enforce the Law: Prosecute James O'Keefe for Voter Fraud (Part 1) - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2012, 10:44 AM

3,195 posts, read 1,237,214 times
What is shown in the video is someone claiming he broke the law. Have you got something showing he has been charged, as you stated?

You claim voting fraud is miniscule yet someone undercover shows people admitting they commited fraud and this dufus wants to ignore the actual fraud and go after someone trying to expose it.

I guess that makes sense to SOME people LOL!!!

Old 05-16-2012, 11:26 AM

Quote:
What is shown in the video is someone claiming he broke the law. Have you got something showing he has been charged, as you stated?

You claim voting fraud is miniscule yet someone undercover shows people admitting they commited fraud and this dufus wants to ignore the actual fraud and go after someone trying to expose it.

I guess that makes sense to SOME people LOL!!!
New Hampshire is trying to serve him. O'Keefe Skypes NH GOP Gala to Avoid Criminal Subpoena [VIDEO] - Salem, NH Patch

Old 05-16-2012, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbound_295 View Post

Will they be handing a subpoena to those that actually admitted commiting fraud? Seems that would be easier to prove considering you have a confession. The OP clearly shows he didn't vote so where's the fraud?

I love it when the court system is used to silence differing opinions, don't you? Did you see all the reporters and bloggers crying when Vandersloot filed charges against them for libel/slander for the crime of donating to the wrong party? See how they run...

Old 05-16-2012, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Will they be handing a subpoena to those that actually admitted commiting fraud? Seems that would be easier to prove considering you have a confession. The OP clearly shows he didn't vote so where's the fraud?

I love it when the court system is used to silence differing opinions, don't you? Did you see all the reporters and bloggers crying when Vandersloot filed charges against them for libel/slander for the crime of donating to the wrong party? See how they run...
If you try to rob a bank to show that it can be done, you're still gonna be charged with bank robbery.

Old 05-16-2012, 11:59 AM

Quote:
If you try to rob a bank to show that it can be done, you're still gonna be charged with bank robbery.

Then why the claims that voter fraud is miniscule when it's illegal to find out, LOL...really?

How can you COMMIT voter fraud without VOTING?

If I go into a store and pick up an item then decide I don"t want it and put it back and walk away, can I be charged with stealing?

Only an idiot would not see the agenda.

There used to be TV programs that caught government fraud and people loved them. They were called expose's. That was back when journalists were journalists though and not an arm of the government.

Old 05-16-2012, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Then why the claims that voter fraud is miniscule when it's illegal to find out, LOL...really?

How can you COMMIT voter fraud without VOTING?

If I go into a store and pick up an item then decide I don"t want it and put it back and walk away, can I be charged with stealing?

Only an idiot would not see the agenda.

There used to be TV programs that caught government fraud and people loved them. They were called expose's. That was back when journalists were journalists though and not an arm of the government.
The way to find & prove voter fraud legally doesn't make for a riviting video. George W Bush was convinced that voter fraud was rampant & a nationwide study proved otherwise. No, I'm not going to dig around for that too. I have something important to do right now. However, you're right. Only someone who isn't too bright would not see the agenda behind the voter fraud scares.

Old 05-16-2012, 05:15 PM

Quote:
The way to find & prove voter fraud legally doesn't make for a riviting video. George W Bush was convinced that voter fraud was rampant & a nationwide study proved otherwise. No, I'm not going to dig around for that too. I have something important to do right now. However, you're right. Only someone who isn't too bright would not see the agenda behind the voter fraud scares.

Yes, I agree it probably wouldn't draw the attention of the main stream media because it wouldn't sell ads. However, this pew research seems to come into conflict with your opinion. I wonder how they were able to get their data without breaking the law.

New Voter Fraud Study Shows Problem Much Bigger than the Media Admits | James O'Keefe's Project Veritas

Old 05-16-2012, 10:07 PM

7,853 posts, read 9,198,024 times
I heard that this guy was trying to accuse voter fraud of someone who became a citizen last year.

Old 05-16-2012, 10:10 PM

7,853 posts, read 9,198,024 times
Here's the worst nightmare possible for conservatives...Let's create a law that REQUIRES eligible citizens to vote. Then the young people will vote and cancel out the over 60 crowd that keeps the conservatives in power.
Voter suppression laws....err...I mean ID laws are intended to keep Democratic voters from the polls.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina