Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2013, 10:02 PM

8 posts, read 10,882 times

Advertisements

What utility companies are in fayyettville NC , Cable,internet telephones, electric -gas, and Wireless . IN nj I have T-mobile for cell phone, Verizon fios for cable HSi n telephone , and PSEG for electric and gas . Im moving to fayyettville and need Info Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2013, 10:32 AM

3,629 posts, read 4,461,769 times
cable is mostly time warner cable or directv
internet is mostly time warner cable or centurylink
electric/water/gas will be covered by PWC
i think most cell phones down here are verizon, but dont quote me on that...att is big as well.

Old 07-09-2013, 12:15 PM

23 posts, read 47,880 times
I am interested in the same, we are moving to Hope Mills next week!

Is Time Warner good for internet? Reliable, fast speeds?

Old 07-09-2013, 12:22 PM

983 posts, read 3,976,474 times
Verizon, ATT, T-Mobile and others are here, but Verizon has the most coverage.

Moving to Hope Mills, if you're moving into town, your power will be with Duke Energy. If you're living outside of Hope Mills, it could possibly be Lumbee River Electrical Membership Corp.

Time-Warner Cable is an option, but so is Century Link, Dish Network or Direct TV.

Century Link will be your landline phone company.

Old 07-11-2013, 02:26 PM

1,490 posts, read 5,969,107 times
Or South River EMC. That is what we have in Gray's Creek. There is also Aqua Water system in some areas. I have had direct TV and now Time Warner Cable. We were happy with both. I have Earthlink dsl though Time Warner for many years and like it. Piedmont Natural Gas for some neighborhoods
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina