Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-03-2013, 12:05 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,314,358 times

Advertisements

I've been to Asheville about 10 years ago to visit but seems like it's a bit pricey to live there now from some of the research I've done.
I'm semi retired so I would like to be around somewhere I can do things such as volunteer work, restaurants, etc. or if I want a part time job, be able to do that. I like lots of activity but I also like my quiet times so I don't want to live in a city such as Charlotte. I mentioned Asheville because that's all I know now and used to visit around the area quite a bit.
I live in NM and I miss living in that part of the country. Used to live in SE Tn. but I'd like to live in a similar state with trees, rivers and mountains.
Seems Asheville may be what I'm looking for but looking for other opinions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina