U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2013, 06:55 PM

1,833 posts, read 960,341 times
I saw three weird orange lights flying over downtown Greensboro in formation about three weeks ago. I've never seen lights that orange before on aircraft and they flickered like flares but they were moving to fast to be flares and they were flying too slow to be military jets. I also heard no noise. They had no flashing lights that you'd normally see on commercial aircraft.

btw there is more going on than just ufos and ET flying around in the sky. You'd be surprised whats on the far side of our moon....if this were made public, human history would have to be rewritten and could have a profound effect on the world's great religions.

National Press Club: Air Force Sergeant Karl Wolf Nasa Found Alien Base On The Dark Side Of The Moon - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2013, 08:33 PM

806 posts, read 1,041,821 times
In 1999 it was estimated that there were 125 billion galaxies in the universe, only 3,000 visible to the HTS and the number of confirmed galaxies has increased since those numbers came out in 2002.

To me, it seems unreasonable, nave and small minded for humans to believe we are IT.

I love stuff like this. That said, I have absolutely no desire to happen upon an Alien or Alien "Ship" much less be abducted.

Old 11-15-2013, 06:36 PM

104 posts, read 75,831 times
Can we ad Bigfoot to the mix? I know I can look up sightings by region on BRFO.net but maybe some on here have had personal sightings.

Old 12-12-2013, 03:26 PM

112 posts, read 60,558 times
HOLY COW FOLKS!!! There is a long history of UFO activity in North Carolina. Being born and raised here, there have been debates over UFOs and the LOST COLONY being related one to another, for one in particular. Try when Seymore Johnston AFB had B-52s and atomic bombs and UFO activity over and around the base was common knowledge. Makes ya' wonder , doesn't it.

Old 12-12-2013, 03:45 PM

16,311 posts, read 14,117,979 times
Check with residents of trailer parks.

Old 12-12-2013, 11:04 PM

1,148 posts, read 626,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Chaser View Post
HOLY COW FOLKS!!! There is a long history of UFO activity in North Carolina. Being born and raised here, there have been debates over UFOs and the LOST COLONY being related one to another, for one in particular. Try when Seymore Johnston AFB had B-52s and atomic bombs and UFO activity over and around the base was common knowledge. Makes ya' wonder , doesn't it.
The fact that the colonists were able to carve the word Croatoan on the predesignated tree doesn't seem consistent with the scenario that they were abducted.

However, there is an abundance of UFO lore centering around nuclear facilities, not just in NC. It could have been part of a Cold War era disinformation campaign.

If there is any substance to it, perhaps they were gauging the bases' response. Who knows, it's fun to think about.

Old 12-13-2013, 04:59 PM

4,886 posts, read 5,313,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaminRebel View Post
However, there is an abundance of UFO lore centering around nuclear facilities, not just in NC. It could have been part of a Cold War era disinformation campaign.
Here is a relatively recent press conference on this particular issue. CNN actually carried this conference live.

Disclosure Conference, National Press Club, 27 September 2010 (extended version, English subtitles) - YouTube

Old 12-31-2013, 10:43 AM

1 posts, read 299 times
Default My dead grandparent's house is extremlely active!

I am very intuitive and sensitive to spirit. I get energy sick sometimes when spirits are around and I'm learning how hone my abilities. My problem is when I sleep at my mom's house which formerly belonged to her parents who have both passed. I can never get any sleep because spirits try to communicate with me and I'm not a medium so i can't see them but their presence is strongly felt. Honestly, it gets annoying and I don't really try to talk to them. Recently I've been more open to the idea and cool stuff has happened. The only way I can sleep is after I salt and smudge the entire house.

My husband and I just joined a new team of investigators. I prefer my position as lead researcher so I'm not overwhelmed by the ghosts on investigations.We base out of Rocky Mount, NC. Just a group of 6 for now. One of our investigators is an actual crime scene investigator for the county sheriff's department. Another person is a radio DJ who is a skeptic but open to the idea that something might be out here. If anyone can help us out with leads or want to help out shoot an email to [email]goteampara@yahoo.com[/email] or find us on twitter @goteampara. Its all new so don't expect much lol but we have one photo from my holiday with family at my mom's house posted on the twitter page.Tons of orbs!!!!!!

Old 01-25-2014, 06:32 PM

7 posts, read 2,122 times
good video on this

THE SECRET NASA TRANSMISSIONS: The Smoking Gun - FEATURE FILM - YouTube

Old 03-11-2014, 08:43 PM

1 posts, read 157 times
Unhappy Strange Dream Last Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homerinnc View Post
Has anyone had any paranormal encounters or have seen a UFO or been abducted? I'd love to hear about it
I had a strange UFO dream last night. I woke up 2:15am this morning, check my missing calls text one of my friend back. I close my eyes trying to get back asleep suddently, a strange feeling come over me I couldn't move. I'm seeing through the roof two round aircraft overlapping with diff. bright colors (blue, orange,yellow) scanning pulling me like a magnet, I tried to pray but couldn't remember the word of the bible passages, next thing I remember I was in a cave with beautiful sculpture shape from far apart I could see a small green human shape with wide eyes,I had a feeling while in that state of mind that the purpose was human conceiving or making me having a baby. I woke up @ 7:30a to get my kids ready for school I felt like my belly was empty like when u just had a baby then I noticed small amount of blood on my underwear and all day my belly is feeling weird. I was in shock and wrote down what I've remembered I'm really concerned about that dream cause I'm not an ufo follower don't even think about it. I hope someone can give me some clarity or if its possible that other people been through similar situation. Thanks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina