Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-21-2006, 09:39 AM

942 posts, read 2,583,861 times

Advertisements

Hi, Im hoping someone can give me information about the area. I originally was looking at the Hickory area and decided against it However, I saw a home I really liked in Hudson, NC. Can anyone tell me about the H.S.??? Are people pleasant?? Our home is under contract in Florida and we have been going to NC for the past 3 years and love it there. We always go to Boone but for living and working I do not think it's ideal, my husbands is a mechanic so Im hoping he can get employment somewhat easy. I am on my second career finishing my RN's. So if anyone can tell me something about Hudson I'd appreciate it. Oh another thing can you see the mountains from Hudson??

thanx
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina