U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 06:33 AM

4,834 posts, read 5,541,750 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catrick View Post
Thanks Silverwing. Now I know what I am looking for.

Mikey, no flies today! Figures. I finally got a spray bottle and loaded it up with vinegar. Well, I am sure it will come in handy.

No mites here. Sure you don't want my spiders?
Catrick:
Well, at least you added to the value of your vinegar stock. Thanks for the offer of free spiders but I will decline at this point in time Sorry about your battered swatter but the dollar stores should be stocked up
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2008, 01:04 PM

1 posts, read 1,376 times
Same problem here in Rural Bladen county! I have never noticed this before, but this is a new home... the front and back doors face west and south. Everytime a door is opened we get at few coming in and I have to chase the buggers down! Then I decide to open the windows in my kitchen for a cool breeze and there like thirty on one window screen! Then I checked the other windows and the west and south facing windows are the ones they like. It is really disgusting and creepy! My daughter said they were real bad at her school, too. West Bladen h/s
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina