Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-25-2016, 03:07 PM

1,360 posts, read 1,007,358 times

Advertisements

12 states, 2 with Democratic governors, are now suing the administration over the DOJ rules. Expect more.

At least what the DOJ was forcing schools to do could be monitored by teachers and administration, even if it was a misrepresentation of Titles VII and IX. Charlotte's ordinance, on the other hand, was a free for all that let anyone that wanted to be in a women's locker room off the hook. What's worse, it mandated the same for private businesses.

Last edited by vulfpeck; 05-25-2016 at 03:24 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2016, 03:22 PM

128 posts, read 102,019 times
The whole idea of blurring gender distinctions is destructive and intended to be so. A eunuch is still considered to be a man so how does a man who has his penis mutilated by some exploitative surgeon become a woman?

Bathrooms should remain gender separate. Its pretty simple, if someone has a penis, they should use the men's bathroom. If they don't they should use the women's bathroom. Everything else is nonsense designed to destabilize and destroy what solid foundations remain.

The practice of medical professionals making money by exploiting and mutilating people who really need psychological help should at the least really be frowned upon if not removed from their profession.

Old 05-25-2016, 03:27 PM

1,360 posts, read 1,007,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCommander View Post
The whole idea of blurring gender distinctions is destructive and intended to be so. A eunuch is still considered to be a man so how does a man who has his penis mutilated by some exploitative surgeon become a woman?
I agree with you, but keep in mind that most transgender people and cross-dressers never have their penis removed. The majority of the people that will take advantage of this new "right" will still be a man in every sense of the word.

Old 05-25-2016, 03:30 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,490,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCommander View Post
I wonder how many politicians are going to financially profit from having a third or fourth bathroom installed in most every Walmart, Target, Home Depot, high school, hospital, etc.
Well, if they're the toe-tapping, right-wing Republicans that enjoy free enterprise and bathrooms, they'll be overjoyed!

Old 05-25-2016, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulfpeck View Post
I agree with you, but keep in mind that most transgender people and cross-dressers never have their penis removed. The majority of the people that will take advantage of this new "right" will still be a man in every sense of the word.
There was a girl who was highly interested in dating me. She was super enamored. But thing is, imagine a girl that has like .. a 'pet transsexual'. Most every time I met her, there was the transsexual friend: dude in a dress. Nice guy but, believe me it didn't take long for me to stop answering the phone. It was the oddest thing. And yes he should use the men's bathroom like anyone else. I mean if he dressed like deep dark blue femme suits like Mi6 or something maybe I could have imagined him to have been our bodyguard. But the sundresses, nah. Just too too weird.

Oh the irony, the same 'liberals' who deride male circumcision are perfectly OK with a 6 y/o getting a 'sex change' operation (doctors admit there is really no such thing, its only a form of plastic surgery; penis hole becomes a wound that keeps trying to close the patient is always having to 'treat it'). Same liberals are against spanking but are OK if a cop shoots a 16 y/o who gets scared and runs from cops and dies. "Well he shouldn't have run." Oh the fluoride.

Old 05-25-2016, 04:39 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,513,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmissary View Post
Sunny - I do hope that you're well aware that HB2 strips away any rights LGBT people have in NC - as presently written. From your answer above, it appears you support HB2.
It didn't take the rights away from the majority of LGB, only the select few cities. LGBT was never a protected class in the whole state of NC nor are we protected on the federal level.
A bill just failed last week once again on the federal level.
This thing Obama and DOJ was executed from an executive order signed by him two years ago, and not approved by congress.
This silly article stated in OP is just propaganda to give the illusion that its ok for girls and boys to share the same locker room.

I respect state laws over municipal overbearing, overreaching laws.
I respect not forcing business to comply to social issues.

Old 05-25-2016, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
It didn't take the rights away from the majority of LGB, only the select few cities. LGBT was never a protected class in the whole state of NC nor are we protected on the federal level.
This thing Obama and DOJ was executed from an executive order signed by him two years ago, and not approved by congress.
This silly article stated in OP is just propaganda to give the illusion that its ok for girls and boys to share the same locker room.

Exactly. It didn't strip anyone's rights away. People have the right to have gender-separated toilets, privacy and safety. Gender-separated public toilets is better hygienically for females and males: too many men p#ss on toilet seats. Having urinals in every bathroom is too expensive.

Homosexuals never had any right to force others to accept, to discuss or to participate in any sexual fetish. I'm unaware of a Constitutional right to be an obnoxious twit forcing everyone even little children to hear stories about sexual fetishes. If a straight man walked around a shopping mall how much he just "loved woo hoo *lisp lisp*" redheads with big boobs, with fresh white socks bent over naked and went on and on about how much it aroused him he'd probably wind up in jail or at the least thrown out on the parking lot and banned from the mall for life. But yet somehow if a man advertises blatantly that he enjoys being sodomized by other men or enjoys sodomizing other men, somehow that is acceptable? If sexual rights are someone's private business then it should stay private. Advertising one's interest in sexual fetishes to little children in public toilets or public schools is hardly keeping it private.

Last edited by CaptainCommander; 05-25-2016 at 05:24 PM..

Old 05-25-2016, 07:49 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,490,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post

If you're content to be a second-class citizen, who am I to argue!

Old 05-25-2016, 10:01 PM

3,774 posts, read 8,195,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vulfpeck View Post
Charlotte's ordinance, on the other hand, was a free for all that let anyone that wanted to be in a women's locker room off the hook. What's worse, it mandated the same for private businesses.
You and your cohorts really ought to read this. Because you continue to (deliberately?) misrepresent the facts...

http://charmeck.org/city/charlotte/n...omodations.pdf

Last edited by Native_Son; 05-25-2016 at 10:10 PM..

Old 05-26-2016, 12:29 AM

8,704 posts, read 10,898,341 times
No, No. These things are not happening. It's all just our imagination. Men showering with little girls is the new norm now. Why on earth would anyone have an issue with that?

I'll say one thing, I am liberal on many more issues than I am conservative, but the insane lunatics are now running the show at both ends of the spectrum. They do not stand for what I believe or what millions of other non ideological people believe. It's getting way out of control now. I'm glad I'm on my way out, rather than my way in!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina