Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2016, 03:26 PM

496 posts, read 466,662 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieneke View Post
No one is suggesting that a man-woman is in the girl's change room to peep. The problem is that little girls should not be exposed to male genitals in the change room. It's just not good for their emotional and social well-being.
I absolutely agree! Men/boys in women/girls bathroom/locker room is just wrong. I DO NOT want to see some guys junk. I certainly do not want my daughter or granddaughter having to see it either!

Just because they are wearing a dress does NOT make them a woman. They need to use the men's room. Period.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2016, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Aristotle View Post
When and where do girls /boyz have open stalls, showers, etc in public areas? I guess at the Y or the gym? Summer Camp? Just trying to figure out where y'all see this as a big problem. They don't have standup stalls or open stalls in female public restrooms...or do they?

I recall the Russian bathroom setup during the Olympics...see image. Lol, I am uncomfortable with this setup. Not really feelin' the high-five your mate in the twin stall arrangement.

Seriously, where and when is this a daily or potential problem?
Well, if it's not a problem, and it's all private, then why can't they still use the men's bathroom. Seriously, why should women And girls need to accept this? Why can't the Transgender male just keep going into he men's room? I mean, why is it a big deal for them but we can't have a problem with it.

Whenever the minority have a fit over something and we don't agree WE are the intolerant ones? If it's not a big deal then what's the issue with them staying in the men's bathroom? If our daughters are forced to see men's junk and that shouldn't be a problem, then it shouldn't be a problem for the people with a penis should stay where there are other men with a penis?

Why should they have more rights than those that disagree with it?

Old 05-20-2016, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native_Son View Post
If they are uncomfortable with adults, they shouldn't be in an adult's changing room.

If they are uncomfortable with boys... Well that already happens. Moms all over this country shepherd their young sons into restrooms and locker rooms with them to keep them away from the REGULAR OLD PERVERTS ALREADY ASSUMED TO BE IN THE MEN'S FACILITIES!!

the bottom line is this:

Parents! Watch your children. Chaperone your children. Squeamish adults! Find facilities with the privacy you need to be comfortable. That's probably the same place the trans women will be too, zipped up behind their privacy curtain.

It would probably also help if you raised your sons not to be pigs.
Or, gee. I don't know... Maybe guys with a penis should stay where they belong, in a room with other men that have a penis.

Just because they identify as a female doesn't make them one and we should not have to give up our rights and privacy just because the minority says so.

Old 05-20-2016, 03:49 PM

3,774 posts, read 8,190,813 times
Guys with a penis SHOULD stay in the men's room, if there are separate facilities. I agree wholeheartedly.

And transgender women shouldn't be outlawed from attending the women's room, when separate facilities exist.

Old 05-20-2016, 04:07 PM

7,489 posts, read 4,948,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Fairwinds View Post
Or, gee. I don't know... Maybe guys with a penis should stay where they belong, in a room with other men that have a penis.

Just because they identify as a female doesn't make them one and we should not have to give up our rights and privacy just because the minority says so.
I have to wonder if parents of 12 year old girls who think they are boys are sending those girls into the boys change room at the swimming pool, or whether parents don't think that's a good idea. I think it's a bad idea, but if this is going to be followed through, that is what should happen.

Old 05-20-2016, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulfpeck View Post
The Department of Justice issued a veiled threat to shut off school funding if schools don't allow biological males that claim female identity into female facilities. Please try to keep up.
I think school administrators should stand their ground on the basis of the rights of girls, and let the President withhold education funding. He can then explain to the young girls that unless they accept boys in their change rooms, they are not entitled to an education.

Old 05-20-2016, 05:50 PM

23,811 posts, read 34,654,152 times
Quote:
I don't need to read the law to know it's utter crap. Men belong in men's locker rooms, women belong in women's locker room. How hard is that to understand.

Why does such a minority, like .3%, have the say over the majority.
The bathroom portion is only part of the bill. Maybe you think it's cool that everyone in the state lost the right to sue for any form of discrimination in state courts & much more, but I don't & I actually live here.

Old 05-20-2016, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbound_295 View Post
The bathroom portion is only part of the bill. Maybe you think it's cool that everyone in the state lost the right to sue for any form of discrimination in state courts & much more, but I don't & I actually live here.
Can a human rights complaint still be filed and acted on?
Is the loss of the right to sue related to money, or there something else that was lost?

Old 05-20-2016, 05:58 PM

23,811 posts, read 34,654,152 times
Quote:
Well, if it's not a problem, and it's all private, then why can't they still use the men's bathroom. Seriously, why should women And girls need to accept this? Why can't the Transgender male just keep going into he men's room? I mean, why is it a big deal for them but we can't have a problem with it.

Whenever the minority have a fit over something and we don't agree WE are the intolerant ones? If it's not a big deal then what's the issue with them staying in the men's bathroom? If our daughters are forced to see men's junk and that shouldn't be a problem, then it shouldn't be a problem for the people with a penis should stay where there are other men with a penis?

Why should they have more rights than those that disagree with it?
Do you not comprehend that trans women have been using ladies rooms for decades?

Old 05-20-2016, 05:59 PM

2,424 posts, read 3,534,285 times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina