Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2017, 08:29 AM

430 posts, read 290,673 times

Advertisements

This is BS.

I guess most of these companies and people are losing their minds of what GENDER truly is. Instead of just creating a separate bathroom for transgender your going to let some dude say he's trans and end up in the same bathroom as someones wife and daughter. So glad I live in TX where we don't stand for this tomfoolery.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2017, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach27 View Post
Hopefully North Carolina's economy and image abroad can now greatly improve due to the repeal of the most controversial portion of House Bill 2.
It didn't even hurt business so much when it was enacted

Old 04-04-2017, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmissary View Post
If I were running the NCAA, I'd keep the ban for another year to remind the legislature of their ongoing stupidity! Let it cost the state more millions, lest they decide to re-implement some of the features of HB2 after three years!
I would boycott the NCAA, cause they don't pay their student athletes.

Old 04-04-2017, 09:40 AM

9,144 posts, read 14,762,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obrienlester View Post
This is BS.

I guess most of these companies and people are losing their minds of what GENDER truly is. Instead of just creating a separate bathroom for transgender your going to let some dude say he's trans and end up in the same bathroom as someones wife and daughter. So glad I live in TX where we don't stand for this tomfoolery.
That is not what the law would allow, nor was their anything before or after the law that would do a thing to prevent it. You are making yourself look uniformed by parroting political talking points.

Old 04-04-2017, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherifftruman View Post
That is not what the law would allow, nor was their anything before or after the law that would do a thing to prevent it. You are making yourself look uniformed by parroting political talking points.
Obama was the one who started it, and it will come crashing down eventually.

Old 04-04-2017, 11:00 AM

4,590 posts, read 6,422,669 times
Quote:
This is BS.

Because Texas is renowned as a bastion of and leader in human rights and progress.....Said no one ever.

Old 04-04-2017, 11:08 AM

7,190 posts, read 6,821,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. ENC View Post
Funny how this happened right after UNC won the championship.
I thought it was fitting.

Old 04-04-2017, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarheelhombre View Post
Because Texas is renowned as a bastion of and leader in human rights and progress.....Said no one ever.
But is one of the most successful states in America and has the world's 16th largest GDP.

Old 04-05-2017, 02:24 AM

145 posts, read 156,070 times
Quote:
But is one of the most successful states in America and has the world's 16th largest GDP.

Don't quote facts. The left and soros cronies hate that.

Old 04-05-2017, 02:26 AM

145 posts, read 156,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LM117 View Post
The ACC has lifted it's boycott. Games will be returning to NC.

HB2 | NC again eligible for ACC events after repeal | News & Observer

Too bad. I was hoping they would be pulling the ciaa crime fest also.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina