U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 04-29-2006, 06:37 PM

26 posts, read 42,054 times

Advertisements

I am a die-hard baseball fan, and I love my Anaheim (oops, sorry, "Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim") Angels team. I would really miss not being able to watch the games on t.v. So, what is the cable/dish t.v. situation like in No. Carolina? Also, are there any gyms around, such as Ballys? Brigitte.
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2006, 07:00 PM

5,660 posts, read 18,330,186 times
Three Bally Clubs in NC. All in the Charlotte metro area. Gold Gyms are all over the state.

Last edited by mm34b; 04-29-2006 at 07:03 PM..

Old 04-29-2006, 09:31 PM
JAS

494 posts, read 1,208,550 times
Default Gyms

There are plenty of gyms around in the cities. That includes the national chains, YMCA's (many of which are now very large), and local or regional gyms.

You can probably get the Rancho Cucamonga Angels of Anaheim by ordering the MLB pakage on satellite or maybe digital cable, or you can check them out at a sports bar if you only want to see them occasionally.

Old 04-29-2006, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm34b
Three Bally Clubs in NC. All in the Charlotte metro area. Gold Gyms are all over the state.
Ok, great, I love Bally's, and the more I hear about Charlotte, the more I want to see. Thanks for responding! Brigitte

Old 04-29-2006, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS
There are plenty of gyms around in the cities. That includes the national chains, YMCA's (many of which are now very large), and local or regional gyms.

You can probably get the Rancho Cucamonga Angels of Anaheim by ordering the MLB pakage on satellite or maybe digital cable, or you can check them out at a sports bar if you only want to see them occasionally.
I have to have a gym, I just have to! Funny thing, I do not live too far from the city of Rancho Cucamonga, and I have never been to a Quakes game, I just go to Anahiem to see the Angels. I watch evey game that is televised, which is the vast majority of them here in California, so I couldn't live with just seeing them on occasion, I am far too hooked! I 'm sure something could be arranged once (and if ) we do make it there to live in North Carolina. Thanks for responding, I appreciate all the great feedback! Brigitte
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina