U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2006, 07:20 PM

67 posts, read 56,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by krusklan
actually we are going to rent in Apex for the first year and explore EVERYWHERE to finally make our decisin on where we want to plant ourselves !Let me know when you get there, we'll have a housewarming party LOL !
Send out the invites
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2006, 07:21 PM

2,301 posts, read 1,902,306 times
Quote:
actually we are going to rent in Apex for the first year and explore EVERYWHERE to finally make our decisin on where we want to plant ourselves !Let me know when you get there, we'll have a housewarming party LOL !

Yeah for sure. We considered Apex, Cary and Raleigh and then I found this site and discovered Charlotte. The only thing I ever heard about Charlotte was from my sister in-law in Atlantic Beach NC, she said stay away from Charlotte the crime is horrible. So I never considered it until I came on the forum and heard good things about the area.

Old 06-17-2006, 07:25 PM

5,265 posts, read 14,906,699 times
Quote:
If only I were to be out of here by July 1 you could move in to the rental I live in now. But alas, I'm not even going up to NY look at houses until July 3rd.

Old 06-17-2006, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'minformed
If only I were to be out of here by July 1 you could move in to the rental I live in now. But alas, I'm not even going up to NY look at houses until July 3rd.
I know you got banned and came back. Not sure why you got banned, for whatever reason. None-the-less, what didn't you like about it? If in fear of another ban or red dot, send me a PM.

Thanks!

Old 06-17-2006, 07:40 PM

5,265 posts, read 14,906,699 times
I got banned for absolutely no reason at all. Seriously, that was what it said in the message board when I tried to log on it said "you have been temporarily banned for the following reasons: none. Ban will be lifted June 14th. lol, who knows? It might have something to do with how "familyof3" was a real troll and made a second account with my name. I reported him and both of his accounts were banned, but it must have temporarily banned mine too. As for the house. I don't dislike the house too much (other than that it's built by Pulte homes). I just don't want to live in NC anymore and miss family back in NY.

Old 06-17-2006, 07:44 PM

I am sure they didn't make a mistake and you got banned. Maybe it was the conversation about area 51? lol! Any dislikes about the area?

Old 06-17-2006, 07:45 PM

107 posts, read 329,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by a1m1700
Yeah for sure. We considered Apex, Cary and Raleigh and then I found this site and discovered Charlotte. The only thing I ever heard about Charlotte was from my sister in-law in Atlantic Beach NC, she said stay away from Charlotte the crime is horrible. So I never considered it until I came on the forum and heard good things about the area.
Are you happy with your decision ?? This can be an awesme tool for education if used correctly ! Tell me about Charlotte , I am a sponge for information!!

Old 06-17-2006, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'minformed
We have already secured a rental, but Thanks ! Good luck on your search . I hope you find what you are looking for !

Last edited by krusklan; 06-17-2006 at 07:51 PM..

Old 06-17-2006, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9LVR
I am sure they didn't make a mistake and you got banned. Maybe it was the conversation about area 51? lol! Any dislikes about the area?
uh-oh what is area 51, inquiring minds want to know LOL !!!

Old 06-17-2006, 07:52 PM

Quote:
uh-oh what is area 51, inquiring minds want to know LOL !!!
It was a joke. I know I am bad. I hear it all the time how I have to explain my jokes
http://skepdic.com/area51.html
http://www.insidervlv.com/area51/info.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or