U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2006, 10:46 AM

170 posts, read 518,705 times

Advertisements

I just sent you a pm, pegmomof4, thank you!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2006, 11:10 AM

1 posts, read 1,345 times
We might be moving to Elm city which is just outside of Rocky Mount

Old 06-09-2006, 03:35 PM

285 posts, read 1,006,140 times
Default Forum

I was able to log on and view your test message, but each time I attempt to post, it kicks me back to the log on screen. Not sure if it is my computer settings or what. Very frustrating. There are things that I would love to share.
Thanks for testing this. Did you have any trouble?

Old 06-09-2006, 03:42 PM

5,661 posts, read 24,676,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pegmomof4
I was able to log on and view your test message, but each time I attempt to post, it kicks me back to the log on screen. Not sure if it is my computer settings or what. Very frustrating. There are things that I would love to share.
Thanks for testing this. Did you have any trouble?
I didn't have any trouble posting the test message, but I'm not sure why it kicks you back to the log on screen. Do you have your browser "'cookie" function inactivated? The only thing else I would recommend is to re-register.

Last edited by mm34b; 06-09-2006 at 03:50 PM..

Old 06-16-2006, 07:17 PM

41 posts, read 94,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krusklan
We are moving from Long Island in the beginning of July. We have 4 children and just signed the contract for the sale of our home.. Where is everone moving to in North Carolina ????
WAXHAW NC. We just moved here from Long Island. Did you move to Nc yet and where?

Old 06-16-2006, 08:31 PM

107 posts, read 329,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncPlace2b
WAXHAW NC. We just moved here from Long Island. Did you move to Nc yet and where?
Hey congrats on your move !!!!!!!!!!! Where exactly is that in NC ??? Right now we have put a deposit on a rental in Apex. We want to rent for a year before making our final decision. I just hope that prices dont skyrocket by then. But for us it was too hard to make things final by buying immediately, especially since we have only seen bits and pieces so far. Any suggestions ? My husband will be arriving July 5th and Me and the boys will be arriving July 22nd. We have to wrap things up here first. By the way are you happy there so far ??? Where are you originally from , what town ??

Old 06-16-2006, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmdj43
You too? We're in Suffolk County. We're heading down to Matthews in about a month or so and am staying in an apartment until our house is ready which should be the end of the summer.

Good luck with your move as well!
Hello MMDJ43, Where are you from in Suffolk county ?? I am in Suffolk too ! Where is Matthews ???????? Did you arrive yet ? If so PM me and tell me all about it or post it online whichever you prefer . I am dying to hear from New Yorkers who have already gotten there. We are still here and I am getting a bit of anxiety , just picking up and going. We are closing on our house here in NY on the 5th of July. I know its the right thing but it is a still scary !

Old 06-16-2006, 09:52 PM

128 posts, read 606,095 times
Moving to Clayton in 4 days and counting down....

Old 06-16-2006, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nk0171
Moving to Clayton in 4 days and counting down....
Since you are getting there first, we are expecting an invitiation to your BBQ !!! And I'll try your Starbucks Coffee LOL !!

Old 06-16-2006, 10:17 PM

128 posts, read 606,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krusklan
Since you are getting there first, we are expecting an invitiation to your BBQ !!! And I'll try your Starbucks Coffee LOL !!
They are opening a Starbucks next month there (first question i asked!) and as far as the BBQ goes....i don't think my landlord will mind
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or