Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-24-2007, 08:29 AM

1 posts, read 2,995 times

Advertisements

I love it. I'm hoping to relocate there in the near future on a perfect piece of property.

The weather was pleasant, signs of spring were blooming, there're the conveniences of grocery stores, pharmacies, etc. close by while being able to live on acreage, and often you have views of the breathtaking mountains. The people are friendly and welcoming and the architecture is beautiful and historic (something that means alot to a lifetime New Englander).

My highest recommendation for a realtor goes to Donna, AKA Yorkshirelass, who truly goes above and beyond to make you feel welcome and knows the area because she loves it and lives there. (She may put you in her neighborhood though so be forewarned .) I found her on this forum and I am so happy because I couldn't imagine a realtor being more attentive or genuinely caring.

Really, it's like I already have a friend in Rutherford.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2007, 02:17 PM

62 posts, read 322,019 times
Being another person living in Rutherford County, I am so pleased that you enjoyed your visit and hope you found the perfect home.
I have found so many good folks here. I am proud to be a broker in this area. Donna is a great person. I even ran across a broker the other day that was letting her out of town clients stay at her home while they were in town preparing their second home to be listed for sale. Now that is service!
That is why they say Rutherford County has a "friendly small town feel". All of Rutherford welcomes you.

Old 03-10-2007, 09:30 AM

1 posts, read 2,899 times
Hi, I just got back from Rutherfordton and put down money for a house. I have lived in many states just to list a few grew up in NJ, washington State,Florida and now South Carolina which I might add was the worst to live. Taxes are high and people here are very clanny and snobish, blue blood type if you know what I meen. I been to NC many times and loved it all the time I was there the poeple are very friendly truly sincere. I know I will enjoy my retirement in your state.

Old 03-11-2007, 04:28 PM

6 posts, read 37,253 times
Default Us too

We recently placed a contract on a home in Forest City - also Rutherford County. My wife's daughter already lives in Mooresboro area. We have found the area very accepting and down to earth. Great roads for bikes. This will be our second home and we are looking forward to it. cindyj, if you are there, we are looking forward to seeing you again. The last 2 eatery recommendations were great.

Old 03-15-2007, 01:00 PM

41 posts, read 215,556 times
Smile very happy here

hi,we just bought in forest city,and donna was the best.if only all realtors could be as nice and helpful..thanks again..

Old 03-15-2007, 01:40 PM

96 posts, read 275,552 times
Default Donna Realestate

Hey, this LOVE THE U.S.A., my wife and I were in the area about ayear
ago and the real estate person that we were intouch with was the worst.
I still live where I am due to that. PLEASE send me DONNA'S address and
phone number where I can reach her. PM or /e-mail is fine.

e-mail.....2putt3@msn.com

my name is BOB PUTNAM and I live in Melbourne Fl.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

Old 03-16-2007, 06:55 AM

6 posts, read 37,253 times
I hope we can all meet once we are all moved and settled in. Looks like we already have freinds in the two realtors we have used. My daughter tells me most folks in the area are just like these two. Friendly and helpful. I can't wait to get there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina