U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2010, 09:25 AM

59 posts, read 158,538 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1234 View Post
Hello again Jdljr. I got more information from a NCESC rep. saying that they are mailing out letters today with instructions about how to begin receiving Tier 4. Are they serious? A lot of people, including myself have never received the "supposed" letter about Tier 3. I had to call the hotline number that I found on another forum to get my Tier 3 payments. Do you have any insight on this?

That is what I would like to know.... I did not get a letter regarding TIER III, got one for TIER II-14th week payment....however, if the system is gererating letters and I am sure that many like myself probably exhausted tier III last month....I would think that the system would automatically generate the TIER IV and any payments due. It not like TIER III when they had to back date to November 2009.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2010, 09:37 AM

31 posts, read 83,051 times
How do you know which tier you are on? When does EB kick in ? after tier 3 or 4 or before? Thank you

Old 03-17-2010, 09:47 AM

177 posts, read 270,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1234 View Post
Hello again Jdljr. I got more information from a NCESC rep. saying that they are mailing out letters today with instructions about how to begin receiving Tier 4. Are they serious? A lot of people, including myself have never received the "supposed" letter about Tier 3. I had to call the hotline number that I found on another forum to get my Tier 3 payments. Do you have any insight on this?
Please give us the number. I have not recieved any letters except the one about tier two being revised. MY local office says they do not know anything about pull forwards. The 800 number I called first told me I was waiting on tier 4. When I told them I had never recieved tier three she told me she'd have to send it to the IT department. I need the payments. I am at a loss for what to do. Any information would be helpful.

Old 03-17-2010, 10:07 AM

656 posts, read 1,022,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnb1960 View Post
Appreciation goes out to you too, KC. Thanks for taking the time to answer my question.
Your welcome!
I sorta take the long ~winding~ way ~to explainthings(ha!)
goodluck!

Old 03-17-2010, 10:24 AM

Ok so I got through on the 888-737-0259 number. I spoke with a lady that was very helpful and seemed knowledgable. She says that the pull forwards are happening every Tuesday as Jdljr says. But they are going through in batches so as to not overload the system. She had no way of seeing where my claim falls. She does acknowledge that I am eligible for tier three to pull forwad. She says all I can do is wait. So it looks like I will be waiting until at least next Tuesday when the next batch runs. Please pray with me that I get paid next week. Time is running out!

Jdljr- please comment on this. I feel like I am getting the run around.

Last edited by jskin; 03-17-2010 at 10:34 AM..

Old 03-17-2010, 11:20 AM

86 posts, read 157,057 times
i think tomorrow after they are done programming tonight, it will take a manual intervention to have the tiers going again. The last time they finished programming, i called 18667958877 number and it took them 15 minutes to manually file the claim for me. But i had to call and do it. otherwise i would still be waiting on those letters.

Old 03-17-2010, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by member2009 View Post
i think tomorrow after they are done programming tonight, it will take a manual intervention to have the tiers going again. The last time they finished programming, i called 18667958877 number and it took them 15 minutes to manually file the claim for me. But i had to call and do it. otherwise i would still be waiting on those letters.

Thank you.........
When I called the 866-795-8877 number last week, they told me... no they yelled at me that there was nothing they could do. They said I would just have to wait like everyone else. I do not mind waiting my turn. I just need assuarance that they are going to fix it. I need to KNOW I can pay my rent.

Old 03-17-2010, 01:25 PM

86 posts, read 157,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jskin View Post
Thank you.........
When I called the 866-795-8877 number last week, they told me... no they yelled at me that there was nothing they could do. They said I would just have to wait like everyone else. I do not mind waiting my turn. I just need assuarance that they are going to fix it. I need to KNOW I can pay my rent.
there was nothing they could do last week. but tomorrow they will. call early. around 7am. the lines will be busy tomorrow. if the programming is done tonight, they will set your claim tomorrow up, they have to. it's a law.

Old 03-17-2010, 01:52 PM

59 posts, read 158,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by member2009 View Post
there was nothing they could do last week. but tomorrow they will. call early. around 7am. the lines will be busy tomorrow. if the programming is done tonight, they will set your claim tomorrow up, they have to. it's a law.

Thanks for the posting....I know that there were several people who when they implemented programming some were automatic and some had to be manual...I guess we will see in the morning.

Old 03-17-2010, 01:56 PM

25 posts, read 50,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterri522 View Post
Thanks for the posting....I know that there were several people who when they implemented programming some were automatic and some had to be manual...I guess we will see in the morning.
What exactly does it mean when you said that some were automatic? Are you saying for the ones that were able to keep filing weekly but, didn't see any payment will get paid? I wasn't able to keep filing. Every time that I tried, I got a message saying my benefits were exhausted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or