U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-21-2010, 11:05 AM

193 posts, read 257,315 times

Advertisements

i have nothing. lol. nothing has changed for me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2010, 11:21 AM

and i called USAA and no pending deposits. this blows.

Old 10-21-2010, 11:21 AM

407 posts, read 599,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GCharlotte View Post
Everyone check your claim profile too! I got the OP direct deposit BUT my claim changed to Benefits Exhausted in the middle of Tier II pull forward.

Coincidence?
it might be OR something worse
u should call them AT ONCE and ask them what is up
rsvp

Old 10-21-2010, 11:39 AM

well i logged on to EPPI and i DO NOW show the $104 deposit (that is the amount they took back from me on a 1/2 week) BUT my STATUS is the same and I called NC ESC and was told that Nothing had changed... i am still in EB with the correct amount of funds remaining....

so im HOPING this is right and doesnt change in 24 hours....

Old 10-21-2010, 12:04 PM

ok.. I just spoke to the nicest rep. She said they ran a program last night.. I was not in that batch BUT they are running it again on Friday night. Hmm.. I HOPE im apart that batch.

Old 10-21-2010, 12:26 PM

correct
same info i got
the governors SWEEPING WAIVING of all overpayments is all smoke and mirrors!
of course, they are NOT returning weeks they took away from you (in my case thats fine, b/c i come out ahead this way!) but plenty of others who lost 13 weeks of benefits are NOT better off now, and they are NOT getting those weeks back
the only thing u r getting back is that small amount they deducted from your checks for a week or 2

so the whole "how will they repay $28 million" story is BS! b/c in truth, 95% of that money was taken from people as WEEKS and thats NOT getting waived!

Old 10-21-2010, 12:51 PM

330 posts, read 412,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA11 View Post
correct
same info i got
the governors SWEEPING WAIVING of all overpayments is all smoke and mirrors!
of course, they are NOT returning weeks they took away from you (in my case thats fine, b/c i come out ahead this way!) but plenty of others who lost 13 weeks of benefits are NOT better off now, and they are NOT getting those weeks back
the only thing u r getting back is that small amount they deducted from your checks for a week or 2

so the whole "how will they repay $28 million" story is BS! b/c in truth, 95% of that money was taken from people as WEEKS and thats NOT getting waived!
thats what i've been saying all along. most of the $28 mil, if thats even an accurate number, and if it represents the 13 weeks or some other time frame, was going to be made up by sliding Year 1 into place.

i cant really get mad at them making my timeline of benefits what it shouldve been all along.

Old 10-21-2010, 02:05 PM

so.. are they forgiving it? like it never happened?

I mean.. in my situation, I was underpaid for 13 weeks. I'm in Tier 4 now. SO. .will they repay the difference and let me stay on Tier 4 (like nothing happened) OR will they pay me the difference and I'll be in EB? If that makes sense.

Old 10-21-2010, 02:55 PM

330 posts, read 412,822 times
you were underpaid, but you were in that initial 2nd Year UI. that 26 week period that opened Year 1, or the lesser, often 13 week period that opened Year 2. not the EUC or the EB, but the UI, the first segment. and those are the weeks that never shouldve happened.
if you were like me, that is. not trying to guess.

i would think they will maintain the timeline you always shouldve had, and make up any difference in payments with one sum. but who knows with them.

Old 10-21-2010, 03:18 PM

yeah. thats what one would think. and i was like you. i did 13 weeks of ui in year 2 of a lesser rate than what should have been.

I would think its a lump sum.

The rep i spoke to today couldn't give me a number. A rep I spoke to 2 weeks ago said I would only get $700 which is the difference if they roll me into EB and not forgive those weeks that were given to me that weren't supposed to, if that makes sense.

They underpaid me $179 a week for 13 weeks.

We shall see!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or