U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2010, 12:53 PM

193 posts, read 257,358 times

Advertisements

I'm still waiting for this program to run so i can get what they OWE me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2010, 01:12 PM

Does ANYONE have any ideas? I'm so frustrated. I call and call and talk and talk and I get the same response. "Not sure when you will get your refund." OR the one I got from the guy who paid his bill "I have 3 managers working on this. They will call you when they get it situated."

I'm desperate. I emailed them. No response. I even contacted 5 on your side.

I'm open to ideas.

Old 10-28-2010, 08:33 PM

20 posts, read 40,951 times
So I went for my review today, if you recall I had called on Mon. to make sure I had to go in and after being on hold for 10 mins was told "yes you still have to come in because it is a review". So anyway the place was vacant, never seen it like that before. The lady found my name on the list and marked it off then gave me a paper to fill out that had my name and SS # printed across the top, it was the same questions that I gotten when I certified this week. After waiting 20 mins she asks me my name again and looks on the computer then dissapears. I few minutes later an another lady comes out and calls my name, I go up with my stuff and she says "you can leave now", I said excuse me!! She said " you did it on line we do not need to see you" by this time I was pretty ill. I told her I had called to verify that I had to come, she said there was nothing she could do it had already been done online.

Old 10-28-2010, 10:58 PM

776 posts, read 1,524,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livingonline View Post
So I went for my review today, if you recall I had called on Mon. to make sure I had to go in and after being on hold for 10 mins was told "yes you still have to come in because it is a review". So anyway the place was vacant, never seen it like that before. The lady found my name on the list and marked it off then gave me a paper to fill out that had my name and SS # printed across the top, it was the same questions that I gotten when I certified this week. After waiting 20 mins she asks me my name again and looks on the computer then dissapears. I few minutes later an another lady comes out and calls my name, I go up with my stuff and she says "you can leave now", I said excuse me!! She said " you did it on line we do not need to see you" by this time I was pretty ill. I told her I had called to verify that I had to come, she said there was nothing she could do it had already been done online.
That pretty much confirms what we thought then.

From this point forward...I would suggest anybody that gets those supplemental questions the week of their scheduled review appt...to CALL and confirm that the appt is still scheduled because I think this is how the NCESC might be handling a good portion of their EB reviews now. I guess due to the volume of people on EB after this OP debacle, they're just making the supplemental questions be the official audit. And as I stated before, make sure the rep pulls up you claim to check on any notes regarding the appointment. When you ask the rep, "Do I have to attend my appt even if I got supplemental questions"...they're STILL saying "of course, you must make all your appts". Demand that they pull up your claim to confirm or use that method I suggested where you say you heard your appt was cancelled and you just wanted another set of eyes to confirm it. That MAKES them pull up your claim and check. And if they say, "Yes, your appt is still showing as active...it has not been satisfied...you must attend!"...then you know you've gotta go.

Which begs the question...WHY continue to confuse the -s- out of people by sending a mandatory appt letter and creating SO MANY more problems for people? And also, why do some people still have to attend reviews and others don't? It still makes zero sense...but that's normal for the NCESC.

I suspect though, that the ones who had EUC/EB weeks taken away from them from the OP mess and were put well into EB...are the ones getting these supplemental questions instead of in-person reviews. That's my suspicion. Why....beats the heck out of me.

Old 10-29-2010, 07:20 AM

20 posts, read 40,951 times
She did pull up my account, after she looked and said I had to still come in she told me how much money I had left. Things like this make me wonder why I can't find a job when there are so many idiots working.

Old 10-29-2010, 07:50 AM

776 posts, read 1,524,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livingonline View Post
She did pull up my account, after she looked and said I had to still come in she told me how much money I had left. Things like this make me wonder why I can't find a job when there are so many idiots working.
Well...the one guy I talked to said he pulled up my account also and told me..."of course, you can't miss one of those appts...please make sure your job search form is completely filled out." I think the reps get ALOT of people calling up asking, "Ummm, I got a notice saying I have to show up for a mandatory review, do I really have to go?" and they're used to saying, "Yes, of course!". I don't think they're quite in the loop on these reviews being satisfied by the online supplemental questions.

Which means, alot of people are going to be making trips down to their office and being turned away.

Old 10-29-2010, 09:40 AM

656 posts, read 1,020,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpAck View Post
That pretty much confirms what we thought then.

From this point forward...I would suggest anybody that gets those supplemental questions the week of their scheduled review appt...to CALL and confirm that the appt is still scheduled because I think this is how the NCESC might be handling a good portion of their EB reviews now. I guess due to the volume of people on EB after this OP debacle, they're just making the supplemental questions be the official audit. And as I stated before, make sure the rep pulls up you claim to check on any notes regarding the appointment. When you ask the rep, "Do I have to attend my appt even if I got supplemental questions"...they're STILL saying "of course, you must make all your appts". Demand that they pull up your claim to confirm or use that method I suggested where you say you heard your appt was cancelled and you just wanted another set of eyes to confirm it. That MAKES them pull up your claim and check. And if they say, "Yes, your appt is still showing as active...it has not been satisfied...you must attend!"...then you know you've gotta go.

Which begs the question...WHY continue to confuse the -s- out of people by sending a mandatory appt letter and creating SO MANY more problems for people? And also, why do some people still have to attend reviews and others don't? It still makes zero sense...but that's normal for the NCESC.

I suspect though, that the ones who had EUC/EB weeks taken away from them from the OP mess and were put well into EB...are the ones getting these supplemental questions instead of in-person reviews. That's my suspicion. Why....beats the heck out of me.
Glad we're back up and running
So I'm out of my tier 4 this week, I'll see if I roll into EB as they told me via NC esc rep 2 weeks ago after I emailed with my EB concerns.
She said my EB is sitting right there, I just need to keep certifying.,

Old 10-29-2010, 09:50 AM

Apparently, I rolled into EB as well as of 10/24.

And I just got off the phone with Remote Services and she said "I have no idea when or IF you will get a refund." SO, I called a local office or what would be my local office and she said "We don't owe u." Me-"Then why is my account notated several times?" Her- "Oh well, you haven't gotten a letter yet?" Me-"No." Her- "I really don't know. Call Benefit Control." Me- "I did. No answer. No call back from voice mails left."

I give up. I know if I do give up, I'll never see a penny.

Old 10-29-2010, 10:00 AM

656 posts, read 1,020,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmchic00 View Post
Apparently, I rolled into EB as well as of 10/24.

And I just got off the phone with Remote Services and she said "I have no idea when or IF you will get a refund." SO, I called a local office or what would be my local office and she said "We don't owe u." Me-"Then why is my account notated several times?" Her- "Oh well, you haven't gotten a letter yet?" Me-"No." Her- "I really don't know. Call Benefit Control." Me- "I did. No answer. No call back from voice mails left."

I give up. I know if I do give up, I'll never see a penny.
Well I've heard of others getting their refund, so I'd keep on trying !
It won't hurt anything as far as your (EB) now, and maybe just maybe you'll get the refund.
Like you said, if you give up chances are you may not get anything at all?
Well it's just my opp and I know it's a royal pain to keep calling, emailing on and on and on.

However, It's yours and you need it, so go for it!
I'd probably not make plans for it though.
That way, you'll be surprised when it finally comes.
I'll check around and see if I can find anyone else who recieved their amt. owed.

As far as going into your EB on Oct 24th., did you just roll straight into it, no calls or emails to get it activated ?

Old 10-29-2010, 10:30 AM

Thanks hun. I appreciate it..

Nope.. no emails.. no nothing. I just logged in today and noticed "EB eff. date 10/24"

Oh.. I'll keep calling and emailing them. Every time I call them, I say "I have a question about an underpayment?" The rep ALWAYS says "I dont see one." That's why I have NO confidence that a piece of software can pull my underpayment amount from my profile and pay me (a supervisor told me this is what happens.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or