U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2011, 05:51 PM

134 posts, read 152,231 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone, sorry I had toothache today that came on with a force so strong I was in tears. I hope to be back at it tomorrow,(found some old painkillers, from my knee surgery). This forum has been busy, did not go back and read everything. Any suggestions on who to hit up tomorrow please let me know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2011, 05:54 PM

169 posts, read 280,210 times
Default no doubt

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg3973 View Post
I hear you 100% my friend, and I know what you're feeling. We hear it from the horse's mouth that we "Have To Badger" in this situation, we have to put up a good fight for our cause in order to be heard. This is a fact so we must keep up the good work we have performed so far this week. We cannot back down under no circumstance...
I have called, emailed, then emailed again.

You are right. I like that it is a facebook site, it keeps in the public. Lets keep pushing for this.

Old 05-11-2011, 05:57 PM

187 posts, read 229,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistoryProf2011 View Post

You are right. I like that it is a facebook site, it keeps in the public. Lets keep pushing for this.
We will all push for this and put up a fight for this, History, and you will see, we will all be victorious in the end. EB will be reinstated.

Old 05-11-2011, 05:57 PM

264 posts, read 269,823 times
sent you a pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistoryProf2011 View Post

Old 05-11-2011, 06:32 PM

hope you're feeling better mommy terry. there are some community health clinics that offer dental care. i bet there's more in your neck of the woods than mine. if your hurting that probably means infection so thats gotta have antibiotics before some real fix can be done. stand strong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy terry View Post
Hi everyone, sorry I had toothache today that came on with a force so strong I was in tears. I hope to be back at it tomorrow,(found some old painkillers, from my knee surgery). This forum has been busy, did not go back and read everything. Any suggestions on who to hit up tomorrow please let me know.

Old 05-11-2011, 06:40 PM

"We can be beneficial in helping negotiations take place and reach some middle ground," Owens said, a close ally of the governor and fundraiser for Perdue's re-election campaign. "We feel like we're playing a valuable service to help negotiate from the middle."

more by Bill Owens - May 10, 2011 - BusinessWeek (30 occurrences)

Old 05-11-2011, 06:53 PM

162 posts, read 182,206 times
Look at this answer I got from Rep John M. Blust about the amendment to H597. Talk about Bullsh** responses.

Q: Why on earth would an amendment about unemployment payments be ruled out of order on a bill H597 dealing with unemployment payments!!!

Answer
The bill was five lines long concerning the definition of aggrieved party and the amendment was three pages long dealing with qualification for extended benefits.

Old 05-11-2011, 07:05 PM

37 posts, read 37,046 times
Well I can bet you one thing, there will be a lot of our house joining the unemployment lines next year.

Old 05-11-2011, 07:09 PM

37 posts, read 37,046 times
Hey I have an idea, those of you with cameras record your stories and post to YouTube. I guarantee that a news program will pick it up. Let them see how they are effecting us. We can then link these to the newspapers and the various Facebook accounts.

Old 05-11-2011, 07:33 PM

187 posts, read 229,299 times
I agree with all of you. The YOUTUBE idea by Egosumdeus is great! ! We have to remember, that every little bit of effort is going to pay off in the long run. Keep the effort alive in all and every way possible and escalate the importance of this issue in the eyes of all politicians and the Governor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or