U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2011, 06:05 PM

64 posts, read 67,163 times

Advertisements

Goodnight all...I wish you all a peaceful weekend filled with rest, reflection and the ability to let all the stress go from the previous week. Decompress and prepare for the final fight on Monday.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2011, 06:43 PM

156 posts, read 163,607 times
Would have been nice to have been called away today with Jesus!!!! NO, I didn't believe it either, but, least we wouldn't have to worry about bills anymore

Old 05-21-2011, 10:22 PM

16 posts, read 15,380 times
Seen this on Facebook today......

I will try to answer a couple of questions asked to me but first I want to make sure everyone understands I am not the one with the contacts in state offices it's a friend of mine. Now nothing was said to me about Gov Perdue would sign or veto. The way I understand it's a bill BOTH sides have agreed to look out and push. As far as how long till we get back pay the way I understand it will all be in the first check we are paid from the date it is passed if passed. But the important part is that BOTH sides are working on this.

Old 05-22-2011, 04:53 AM

191 posts, read 188,839 times
I got a question for all of you. When you tried to file your weekly claim on line when your Eb went out or tier 4 expired, what message did you get? Did any one get that said "your claim was accepted and is being processed"? The reason I ask is my tier 4 should have stopped as of last weekend and I filed last night and it said accepted and being processed. Maybe I had another week, not sure.

Old 05-22-2011, 06:11 AM

230 posts, read 237,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleman73 View Post
I got a question for all of you. When you tried to file your weekly claim on line when your Eb went out or tier 4 expired, what message did you get? Did any one get that said "your claim was accepted and is being processed"? The reason I ask is my tier 4 should have stopped as of last weekend and I filed last night and it said accepted and being processed. Maybe I had another week, not sure.

That is the message current EBers are getting, which is different then if they had actually expired.

Old 05-22-2011, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaylin View Post
That is the message current EBers are getting, which is different then if they had actually expired.
I guess I was automatically rolled into EB from tier 4.

Old 05-22-2011, 07:47 AM

162 posts, read 167,588 times
simpleman73,

on my benefits claim profile it said benefits exhausted, but I was still able to do my weekly certification. I called Raleigh and they just asked me a couple of questions and put me on EB. So I would call.

Old 05-22-2011, 07:59 AM

33 posts, read 40,014 times
Quote:

I filed this morning which would have been the end of my tier 4 and it said benefits exhausted so that is the message I got at the end...

Old 05-22-2011, 08:29 AM

I wonder if the WIA program may have anything to do with it. I have been looking up info on it and the results are vague. I entered the program the week I was laid off. I guess I will see at noon when the system comes back on.

Old 05-22-2011, 08:49 AM

230 posts, read 237,513 times
Quote:
I wonder if the WIA program may have anything to do with it. I have been looking up info on it and the results are vague. I entered the program the week I was laid off. I guess I will see at noon when the system comes back on.

The system is typically on well before noon, I normally file around 8am, to prevent the hassle of dealing with slowness and timeouts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or