U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-03-2011, 12:04 PM

157 posts, read 97,281 times
live video of budget. wonder if the party of 5 will still hang or if they remove EB from budget?

House meets on state budget and other bills :: WRAL.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2011, 12:08 PM

26 posts, read 17,212 times
My tier IV ran out the week of 4/16, so I wasn't in EB at the time. I just spoke to an ESC rep about an hr ago, and she told me I am active EB b/c I've been allowed to file weekly (which is true, did it weekly online up to now). It does say my benefits are exhausted, but she says that will change when the system is updated and up to speed.

So.....she says I will receive retro payments for all weeks filed, and this could reflect on Monday. Also told me to keep checking the internet and my bank account. If there aren't any $ deposits in there after Monday, I should call them back. Very nice and informative lady, I must say.

Old 06-03-2011, 12:08 PM

264 posts, read 213,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcar View Post
LOL! Obfuscate! The repub's really do thing we don't understanding there politcal games. They give a new meaning to fussy math!
I hope that obfuscate quote is used in a campaign ad by his opponent next election.

Old 06-03-2011, 12:09 PM

771 posts, read 1,023,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by abcde12 View Post
No, see my previous post. The executive order had to first be reviewed by the U.S. Dept. of Labor.
Link please?

How long is it supposed to take for the Dept of Labor to determine if the NC Governor can issue an executive order jumpstarting EB? 7 weeks? 1 week? A day?

Old 06-03-2011, 12:10 PM

118 posts, read 79,645 times
Guys and gals, the fight may be over THANK GOD but lets stick together and post all the info we can get our hands on untill everyone is paid.

Then we should start a new thread about our individual job searches and network job openings

Old 06-03-2011, 12:10 PM

191 posts, read 116,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAHeel View Post
My tier IV ran out the week of 4/16, so I wasn't in EB at the time. I just spoke to an ESC rep about an hr ago, and she told me I am active EB b/c I've been allowed to file weekly (which is true, did it weekly online up to now). It does say my benefits are exhausted, but she says that will change when the system is updated and up to speed.

So.....she says I will receive retro payments for all weeks filed, and this could reflect on Monday. Also told me to keep checking the internet and my bank account. If there aren't any $ deposits in there after Monday, I should call them back. Very nice and informative lady, I must say.
That is good news, I was allowed to file this whole time as well and it says on my profile exhausted..

Old 06-03-2011, 12:11 PM

12 posts, read 7,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpAck View Post
Link please?

How long is it supposed to take for the Dept of Labor to determine if the NC Governor can issue an executive order jumpstarting EB? 7 weeks? 1 week? A day?

The ExecOrder has already been approved. Now how long they have been sitting on it is anyone's guess. I would say, as with any other government agency, they run on a time scale of 45 days from receipt to close...

Old 06-03-2011, 12:11 PM

118 posts, read 79,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpAck View Post
Link please?

the order has allready been reviewed and approved

Old 06-03-2011, 12:12 PM

264 posts, read 213,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soleprovider51 View Post
With the leak of audio from the caucus mtg, they possibly could lose the vote of the fab 5 on budget so the exec order could be our fastest means now for EB to come down.
The executive order is absolutely the fastest route. It's limited only by how fast ESC can do their programming.

Old 06-03-2011, 12:12 PM

191 posts, read 116,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lw2011 View Post
Guys and gals, the fight may be over THANK GOD but lets stick together and post all the info we can get our hands on untill everyone is paid.

The we shoul start a new thread about our individual job searches and network job openings
I was about to suggest the same thing about the job searches. This could help out alot of us with leads and such.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina