U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 06-06-2011, 07:37 AM
 
191 posts, read 194,254 times
Reputation: 33

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lw2011 View Post
havent been able to get through yet,,,, is everyone getting retro ,,,even those not on eb yet as of 4-16
Yes, according to the lady I spoke with I will get the last few weeks and this week that I just filed all at once this week.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-06-2011, 07:43 AM
 
249 posts, read 273,068 times
Reputation: 39
I got through this morning. Yes, everyone is getting retro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lw2011 View Post
havent been able to get through yet,,,, is everyone getting retro ,,,even those not on eb yet as of 4-16
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-06-2011, 07:45 AM
 
191 posts, read 194,254 times
Reputation: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holwager View Post
I got through this morning. Yes, everyone is getting retro.
Did they give you a time frame as to when you can expect the payment? Just curious to see if they are telling us all the same thing. She told me by Thursday.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-06-2011, 07:54 AM
 
249 posts, read 273,068 times
Reputation: 39
I was told to wait until Thursday to go online and file for my other 4 weeks (she had to do the first 3 for me manually over the phone.) I realized after we hung up that I forgot to ask when to expect the actual deposit (duh!) but she did say to login Thursday for my other weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleman73 View Post
Did they give you a time frame as to when you can expect the payment? Just curious to see if they are telling us all the same thing. She told me by Thursday.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-06-2011, 08:05 AM
 
11 posts, read 12,568 times
Reputation: 10
Well I just got screwed, I got by back pay for the 3weeks after all this happened but it seems that was the last of my EB benfits. but it still states that I'm 'Eligible for EB" and my "Benefit Year Start"ed 2/20/2011. I called and they said my EB started last Aug.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-06-2011, 08:14 AM
 
191 posts, read 194,254 times
Reputation: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCGuru79 View Post
Well I just got screwed, I got by back pay for the 3weeks after all this happened but it seems that was the last of my EB benfits. but it still states that I'm 'Eligible for EB" and my "Benefit Year Start"ed 2/20/2011. I called and they said my EB started last Aug.
That sounds strange. I know you get the second benefit year and if it started 2/20/2011, it seems you should be getting something until sometime in July for the full 20 weeks. Am I right to assume that you started UI originally around 2/20/2010?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-06-2011, 08:18 AM
 
12 posts, read 12,923 times
Reputation: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleman73 View Post
That sounds strange. I know you get the second benefit year and if it started 2/20/2011, it seems you should be getting something until sometime in July for the full 20 weeks.
Same thing happened to me.EB started 2/27/2011 also I was told that I should have filed an appeal after they took back my over payment of $1400.00 last year although they told me it was being sent?Can you appeal now?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-06-2011, 08:21 AM
 
191 posts, read 194,254 times
Reputation: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by revitup View Post
Same thing happened to me.EB started 2/27/2011 also I was told that I should have filed an appeal after they took back my over payment of $1400.00 last year although they told me it was being sent?Can you appeal now?
I am not sure what your situation is but it makes me nervous. How many weeks have you guys received?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-06-2011, 08:30 AM
 
118 posts, read 128,207 times
Reputation: 16
Just got through Iwas told to file tues, for 4 weeks and the other two they would have to put in manually, but should get it this week.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-06-2011, 08:33 AM
 
12 posts, read 12,923 times
Reputation: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleman73 View Post
I am not sure what your situation is but it makes me nervous. How many weeks have you guys received?
I recieved 4 weeks for a total of 11 weeks of EB
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:



Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:10 PM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top