Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 05:38 PM

39 posts, read 94,646 times

Advertisements

hello everybody.. I don't know whether you can help me out or give me any anwsers, cause it's just that like I told before as I recall that my fiance is in military too..only the thing is that I havent 't heard from him since 4 weeks and this week he supossed to come over to see me( cause of my birthday the 17th , a few days ago , and after celebrating my b-day we were supposed to go on holiday together as planned..and it's really strange that he didn't even call to say he isn't coming anymore or whatsoever, called him ofcourse,left messages etc so I am a very much worried now,something bad might happened...even though there has been times that I haven't heard from him before, like once and a while cause of his work, I have never had a real reason to be concerned although ofcourse I always pray for his safety and safe coming back but now I heard about the snowstorms in the US and we haven't been connected for such a long time and he always keeps his word . I truelly don't understand what could have happened cause there's nobody who can inform me if something happens to him , does anybody have any advice how I can solve this or how I can find out whether something has happened to him? I am really worried you see..and I would appreciate it if someone could help me with this cause I don't know what to do? He 's placed at Ft Bragg and if you need any info you might need to be able to help me out ,please let me know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2008, 07:38 PM

3,650 posts, read 9,212,831 times
Did you call him at Ft Bragg or call his unit as I suggested earlier?

Also as I mentioned earlier, it is NOT due to snow! In fact it has been extremely warm here lately.

Good luck

Old 12-20-2008, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill545 View Post
Did you call him at Ft Bragg or call his unit as I suggested earlier?

Also as I mentioned earlier, it is NOT due to snow! In fact it has been extremely warm here lately.

Good luck
thank you so much for replying and trying to help me ,.. appreciate it sooooo much , You are already a big help by just replying and advicing me what to do and so on.. cause I really feel lost now.. I truelly don't know how to explain this, but I will not bother you with my feelings .. you know Bill I tried to call this number but wasn't able to get connected or at least I didn't get through..looked it up on the internet ,not sure if it's the right number to dial..Army community service : 910-396-8682 and the Base operator : 910-396-0011

Old 12-20-2008, 09:19 PM

1,490 posts, read 5,985,615 times
You might try his official e-mail. It should be "First name"."Last name" @us.army.mil

Most of the Division should be on block leave as of today. So he should not be working.

Old 12-21-2008, 12:12 AM

983 posts, read 3,988,236 times
You can also check FayObserver.com - Home Page (Fayetteville's newspaper) to see if there's anything about him in there (wreck, etc.).

Old 12-22-2008, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by faabala View Post
You might try his official e-mail. It should be "First name"."Last name" @us.army.mil

Most of the Division should be on block leave as of today. So he should not be working.
thank you soo much for your help.. I sent an e- mail and called the numbers I got from everybody here , my prayers goes out to you all ..

Old 01-03-2009, 05:10 PM

21,274 posts, read 6,348,592 times
Have you heard anything about your fiance? Hopefully he's okay.

Old 01-26-2009, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njmike View Post
Have you heard anything about your fiance? Hopefully he's okay.

no i haven't heard from him and still searching which still hurts alot and I try to live every day just the way it is.. there is a empty whole in my heart and i don't know how to go on .. it feels strange to realise that the person you thought you are going to start a family with and being with to love and cheriss for ever isn't there anymore.. he promissed me so many things , that he 'd protect me from harm and the love he had for me .. i really can't believe he isnt a part of my life anymore..in a way.

hope one day i can give it a peace.. I appreciate your concern and thank you for that

Old 01-27-2009, 06:38 AM

3,650 posts, read 9,212,831 times
What did his unit or base say? It seems there's something you're not telling us. If something happened to him they would tell you. What did they say?

Old 01-27-2009, 09:54 AM

983 posts, read 3,988,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill545 View Post
What did his unit or base say? It seems there's something you're not telling us. If something happened to him they would tell you. What did they say?
Sounds like he wanted out of the relationship and is just avoiding her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
View detailed profiles of: