U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2007, 05:11 PM

12 posts, read 77,069 times

Advertisements

I'm thinking about buying an RV lot in the Lake Royale community located near Bunn, NC. I won't have a chance to go there to actually check it out, so I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about the community. I'd also like to know what section of the community is more desireable. I know there are building lots, but I'm only interested in the RV lots. What's the surrounding area like? How far does one have to go for cultural activities,i.e., theater, concerts, symphony, etc.? Thanks for any opinions!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2007, 05:22 PM

2,101 posts, read 2,195,697 times
See the thread titled "Louisburg-Best Kept Secret"

Old 01-09-2008, 08:03 AM

1 posts, read 15,209 times
Default rent to own

I Like to know what process I need to take to rent to own a house in Lake Royal My Credit is fair

Old 01-09-2008, 12:55 PM

934 posts, read 982,162 times
Lake Royal is probably one of the nicer areas in Franklin county, and is very popular.

The downside to Franklin County ( which is where I live, coincidentally) is that it is still very rural - not that that's bad, but there isn't much to do right in the immediate vicinity. GOOD shopping and places to eat a few and far between. Louisburg has a Walmart and Food Lion, and chain fast food places, but not much else.

The upside is that housing is more affordable, and Lake Royal is an easy commute to Raleigh via 401- but traffic is bad at peak times, and its a 2 lane highway for most of it, until you get to Raleigh.

had to delete my last post- it posted about 3 times on the board, and when i went to delete one, it deleted all three! lol

Old 03-02-2010, 06:21 AM

1 posts, read 10,686 times
My name is Maria Gonzalez, I'm interesting in getting information about your Lake Royale like an address; phone number; a person that I can talk to; information about your resort; Please contact me at [email]mgonzalez@titleoutletinc.com[/email] or phone 407-654-9136 ext 240

Thank you and I would greatly appreciate a feed back at your earliest convenience

Old 03-04-2010, 06:43 AM

6 posts, read 38,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommiewrites View Post
Lake Royal is probably one of the nicer areas in Franklin county, and is very popular.

The downside to Franklin County ( which is where I live, coincidentally) is that it is still very rural - not that that's bad, but there isn't much to do right in the immediate vicinity. GOOD shopping and places to eat a few and far between. Louisburg has a Walmart and Food Lion, and chain fast food places, but not much else.

The upside is that housing is more affordable, and Lake Royal is an easy commute to Raleigh via 401- but traffic is bad at peak times, and its a 2 lane highway for most of it, until you get to Raleigh.

had to delete my last post- it posted about 3 times on the board, and when i went to delete one, it deleted all three! lol
Lake Royale is only a couple of miles from 64. I would think that 64 would make for a much faster, and less stressful, commute to Raleigh.

Old 02-28-2011, 07:57 AM

1 posts, read 7,809 times
I am looking to move to lake Royale. I have heard alot about it except for the school system. I have four kids. Two are elementary and two are middle school. Can anyone tell me what schools are there, and how is the price of living?

Old 05-12-2013, 09:36 PM

1 posts, read 3,533 times
I own land in Lake Royale, NC and seriously considering building our retirement home on our lot. New modular homes are very resonable.

Old 03-02-2016, 09:54 AM

1 posts, read 1,311 times
I would love to rent a three bedroom ranch this spring for a long term rental. I am 66yrs old and do not want to move out of a home any time soon. Please contact me if you have a property or know of any. Thank You [email]pritchettro1@yahoo.com[/email]

Old 03-02-2016, 02:35 PM

1,246 posts, read 2,083,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberta Pritchett View Post
I would love to rent a three bedroom ranch this spring for a long term rental. I am 66yrs old and do not want to move out of a home any time soon. Please contact me if you have a property or know of any. Thank You pritchettro1@yahoo.com
There aren't too many rentals at Lake Royale.
On Zillow, I only found this one:
315 Sagamore Dr, NC 27549 | Zillow
(Not my house, and I don't know who owns it - I just searched Zillow for rentals at Lake Royale)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or