U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 01-23-2012, 06:37 PM
 
690 posts, read 829,668 times
Reputation: 297
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndrelocation View Post
WARNING:

There are numerous oil patch, metal fabrication, welding & trade forums out there promoting ways for convicted felons and illegals to get hired in the ND Bakken oil patch.

.
I find this hard to believe, that any company would promote felons and illegals deliberately.

 
Old 01-23-2012, 06:42 PM
 
57 posts, read 22,171 times
Reputation: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by laina1980 View Post
I find this hard to believe, that any company would promote felons and illegals deliberately.
Read the post...web sites, not companies.
 
Old 01-23-2012, 06:49 PM
 
57 posts, read 22,171 times
Reputation: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet Jones View Post
Hahahahahha. You must have little experience or knowledge of the criminal justice system. First time offenders are routinely charged and convicted of felonies, especially at the Federal level. In fact, the Federal government has basically abandon 2000 years of precedence and done away with the concept of mens rea. An honest mistake on a Federal form or a wrong turn on a snow mobile ends up in a felony conviction these days. Don't believe me? Do a quick search and you will see what I'm talking about. Now I do agree that violent felons should be kept in check, but don't lump all people with felonies in to the same bunch.
Pay attention to posts like this all you North Dakota Natives.

The Liberals are on to you. Felons are just like you and me and you must learn to live with and accept them, as the Liberals would say. ND is being invaded by Liberals and the way they think...as in Felons are just like the locals and you should accept them as you would a family member into your home.

Make sure you are aware of any "wrong turn" FELONY SNOWMOBILE riders (laugh!) who end up living near you! The Feds are all over that issue!

My suggestion to ND residents in the Oil Patch: LOCK UP TIGHT! you are a target. The Mayberry days are over, sad to say.
 
Old 01-23-2012, 07:02 PM
 
690 posts, read 829,668 times
Reputation: 297
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndrelocation View Post
Read the post...web sites, not companies.
Sorry didn't see any links to support your thread but if is true and these websites are promoting felons and illegals, then who are they promoting for? Sorry just a little confused on this claim.
 
Old 01-23-2012, 07:06 PM
 
690 posts, read 829,668 times
Reputation: 297
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndrelocation View Post
Pay attention to posts like this all you North Dakota Natives.

The Liberals are on to you. Felons are just like you and me and you must learn to live with and accept them, as the Liberals would say. ND is being invaded by Liberals and the way they think...as in Felons are just like the locals and you should accept them as you would a family member into your home.

Make sure you are aware of any "wrong turn" FELONY SNOWMOBILE riders (laugh!) who end up living near you! The Feds are all over that issue!

My suggestion to ND residents in the Oil Patch: LOCK UP TIGHT! you are a target. The Mayberry days are over, sad to say.
Let me just say I may not agree with all you say, but if I lived on a street with a convicted felon like a child predator or the bad bad felon, I would wish you lived next door to me to chase him out of the neighborhhod.....
 
Old 01-23-2012, 07:15 PM
 
Location: Spots Wyoming
17,432 posts, read 21,680,992 times
Reputation: 10610
Quote:
Originally Posted by laina1980 View Post
Let me just say I may not agree with all you say, but if I lived on a street with a convicted felon like a child predator or the bad bad felon, I would wish you lived next door to me to chase him out of the neighborhhod.....
This thread started out as a rant and is doing nothing but going down hill. As such, it is now closed. Keep your rant to yourself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread



Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota
Similar Threads
View detailed profiles of:

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:10 PM.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top