U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 02-24-2012, 06:17 PM

55 posts, read 81,226 times

Advertisements

Too all those I've talked too,thanx for your help....I've took an job with select in enid,ok....

Will be running out of anthony,ks,,,supossedly......?

Runing an water vac trailer 130 barrel......

This company is screwed up though,,have barely any equip on the trailers and never know if one can do the job.....

New trucks and trailers though....LOL

Wanted too stay in kansas,so worth a shot.....

Anyone wanting to git in the oilfield and can't or don't want to go to north dakota you might check out north central oklahoma and south central kansas,,,for there is an oilboom goin on here.....

I talked too a new recruit in the yard the other day and asked if he had any driving experience and he said no......

So there ya go....

Took three weeks of hustlin too find, as close as one can in an boom town,the house I wanted and it is 30 miles away.....Bugger

Anyways Good Luck too all....

Mike
Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2012, 07:03 PM

80 posts, read 180,196 times
Congrats! Check your PM.

Old 02-25-2012, 09:52 AM

112 posts, read 204,992 times
Thats great animal.chaser! What company is it? I had heard OK was starting to kick off but just finishing school and getting ready to start resubmitting apps with my CDL

Old 02-25-2012, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingtoND2work View Post
Thats great animal.chaser! What company is it? I had heard OK was starting to kick off but just finishing school and getting ready to start resubmitting apps with my CDL
It's in the 1st sentence. "I've took an job with select in enid,ok"

Old 02-25-2012, 07:09 PM

Crakin me up dafeeder......

With a simple internet search one can find all they need too know...

Search: Select Tank Trucks

Old 02-26-2012, 04:53 PM

112 posts, read 204,992 times
Wow, can't believe I missed that, sorry... I will take a look at them online. Thanks dafeeder! I really need to slow down when reading these posts, guess I am just trying to take in as much info as possible.

Old 02-26-2012, 05:29 PM

581 posts, read 1,571,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animal.chaser View Post

Select Energy Services also has operations in ND if you think you need a transfer out of KS some day. Congrats on the new gig. Keep us posted.

Old 02-26-2012, 10:36 PM

477 posts, read 981,374 times
Good luck, hope it works out better for you then.

Old 02-28-2012, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by animal.chaser View Post

What is the rate of pay?

Old 03-04-2012, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafeeder View Post
What is the rate of pay?

It took me nearly three weeks too get that out of them.....Got it the day before I left for I wouldn't leave without it....LOL

You need too talk too them,for depends on if you have past oilfield experience,,but can tell you that the guys with past exp. are only making a dollar or two more that I......

I won't pass anymore info on the company,for I'm not promoting the company,just wanted too let people know they hire newbies,,which surprises me for how tight the well sites are when you have too go onsite with the workover rig and the power company and the ,well ,,tom dick and harry, so too speak..Back in and around everyone to the frac tanks....eeeeeek........In foot deep mud being pulled by a dozer...With the kind of money being tossed around you'd think they could put more rock in there......

Next!

Mike
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota