U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 04-05-2012, 03:37 PM

155 posts, read 425,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
It sounds like someone in Williston could make some extra money setting up a mail forwarding service that provides an address for people to use. Although the churches offer the service it would be a lot easier just to have a number to call and a business that can accept credit cards as well.
RigPig, that sounds like a great idea, however I think I read that somebody said that there are mailbox rental/mail forwarding service places in Williston, that people use when there are no P.O. Boxes available at the post offices . . . i.e. something similar to a UPS store, where you can rent a mailbox, and send packages. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. Thank you.
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2012, 12:32 PM

192 posts, read 281,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCoastWilson View Post
RigPig, that sounds like a great idea, however I think I read that somebody said that there are mailbox rental/mail forwarding service places in Williston, that people use when there are no P.O. Boxes available at the post offices . . . i.e. something similar to a UPS store, where you can rent a mailbox, and send packages. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. Thank you.
There are several spsots in town that do that. Again I'm an advocate of not paying for anything especially not a PO. If you get a job you'll prolly have housing and a mailing address.

Save the PO box money and out it in your belly or the belly of your vehicle.

Old 04-11-2012, 11:36 AM

155 posts, read 425,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio125 View Post
There are several spsots in town that do that. Again I'm an advocate of not paying for anything especially not a PO. If you get a job you'll prolly have housing and a mailing address.

Save the PO box money and out it in your belly or the belly of your vehicle.
Thanks, Scorpio125.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota
View detailed profiles of: