Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2014, 07:19 PM

11 posts, read 34,471 times

Advertisements

My wife and I have been living in Bismarck for over 2 years now and love it! The only problem we have is finding that couple that we can hang out with and likes the same things we do.

My wife and I are both in our late 30’s, no kids. I would say we are pretty moderate when it comes to politics, neither conservative nor liberal. We are a professional couple who enjoys travel, eating good food and drinking good wine. We aren’t rich but we are very comfortable, and want to hang out with a couple that doesn’t think the Olive Garden is fine dining (although we enjoy eating there once in a while). We love steakhouses and have driven 5-6 hours just to eat a great steak. We like road trips, prefer 4 star hotels, like country music, and comedy clubs. We both like red wine and good beer, and I like good bourbon. We aren’t snobby and not looking to keep up with you. We are both jeans and t-shirt kind of people who clean up nice!

What we are looking for in a nutshell is a mature middle age couple 25 to 45 that likes to go out to eat and isn’t scared to spend a couple hundred dollars on a great meal and go out to a nice bar and have a few drinks. A couple that is up for a weekend trip to Fargo, Minneapolis, Billings or other cities to try out the local restaurants, shopping and festivals, or is just as happy sitting around the table, eating good bbq and shooting the breeze. Drama free is a must. No kids are preferred unless you have access to a great babysitter
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota