U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 03-27-2008, 08:01 AM

2 posts, read 6,745 times
Default Moving to Carrington, ND need rental...

We are moving to Carrington and would like to rent for a while before purchasing a home/farm. Does anyone have info on rentals in the area? We have two boys so prefer to have a house or something instead of an apartment due to noise! Also, any info in general on the area and surrounding towns would be great! Thanks for your help!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2008, 01:18 PM

380 posts, read 691,025 times
Carrington is a nice town.

It is about 30 miles North of Jamestown. Jamestown is where most people from Carrington go to shop, and some to work.

As far as housing and other info goes I would check with this site:
Carrington, North Dakota Chamber Members for 2005

For info on Jamestown visit Welcome to Jamestown, North Dakota

Best of luck. If you are interested in getting involved in the local community let me know I have a few contacts up there.

Old 03-28-2008, 11:10 AM

2 posts, read 6,745 times
Thank you for your reply Corbay. The links were very helpfull, I have a few leads from them for rentals, and I would love to get involved with the community. I have an Xbox/controllers and games that will go to the youth center as soon as I get there! And I would like to check into the EMS volunteer info (my Mom is an EMS in TX). Any contact info you might have would be great! Thank you again for your help!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota