U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2009, 02:32 PM

1 posts, read 3,183 times

Advertisements

Hi, my husband was recently laid off from driving a coal truck in Kentucky and we came across an add for employment in Belfield for Missouri Basin Well Services. It pays fairly well and we are thinking of relocating to the Belfield area. Does anyone know anything about this company such as the hours they work and if there is any travel involved for their drivers? We have always wanted to move to a rural area making enough money to raise our 5 children, and where the people are friendly, and needless to say, this is kind of hard to find. Would this area fit this description? How is the cost of living in this area, including housing for rent? Any information would be helpful..Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2009, 11:10 AM

1 posts, read 3,046 times
My husband is also looking at that same job and we live in Michigan. Were also looking on renting information too. Let me know if you get anything!

Old 12-15-2009, 08:16 AM

37 posts, read 97,177 times
Here is the website for belfield. Not a whole lot of help but it's something. I moved out to Dickinson a year and a half ago and we love it. It is about 18 miles east of Belfield. Belfield is 15 miles from Teddy Roosevelt National Park in Medora. The Badlands are an awesome site. If you have some more questions just direct message me.

City of Belfield North Dakota. The businesses of Belfield North Dakota and services offered at Belfield North Dakota.
www.belfieldnd.com

Old 12-15-2009, 11:11 PM

979 posts, read 3,349,464 times
If you can't find the trucking job or housing you are hoping for in Belfield, I too would check out other towns in western ND...Dickinson, Williston, Watford City, Tioga, Stanley...all have tons of jobs...lots of Trucking jobs...hauling crude oil , oil field equipment and water to oil sites.

Last edited by Roloff1976; 12-15-2009 at 11:12 PM.. Reason: add
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota