U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 07-22-2010, 06:07 PM

10 posts, read 15,929 times

Advertisements

Hi, I am going to be moving back to NEPA next month and I am wondering how is the best way to find a place to rent? I look on Craigslist a lot but I have not found much of anything that I like (at least by looking at some pictures online). Although, I have not been able to actually go look at places yet. But other than Craigslist and the two newspapers, where is another place to help me with my search? Is there some great Rent Realtors around that you recommend?

I am looking for a house/apt/condo/duplex, or etc. With 2 bedrooms, and that allows cats and dogs for less than $700. We really like the Kingston/West Pittston Area, and don't want to move to close to Scranton because of where my husband and I attend school in Nanticoke. We really need something in a very safe, child friendly neighborhood.

Any suggestions?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2010, 09:33 AM

11,098 posts, read 9,736,383 times
Send me a dm. I know of a RE broker who is very good and also does rentals. He works a lot on the West Side where you want to be.

Old 07-23-2010, 02:22 PM

anyone else? Please! Recommendations on realtors or even other places that are very nice to live would really help!!

Old 07-30-2010, 10:13 AM

Anyone? I check craiglist and the two papers, and I got one suggestion above. Anyone else know of a good site or a realtor to call? I want many options!

Old 07-30-2010, 12:39 PM
Status: "off the crutches but still hobbling along" (set 9 days ago)

2,642 posts, read 1,685,282 times
Wish I could help, but your already doing what we did when we first moved here and rented. I would have loved to recommend my old half double (which is still empty), which is gorgeous but the landlords are sobs....

Old 07-30-2010, 03:50 PM

11,098 posts, read 9,736,383 times
Karen Rice is a member of this board and she might be able to help.

Old 03-20-2012, 05:24 AM

1 posts, read 707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navy254528 View Post
Hi, I am going to be moving back to NEPA next month and I am wondering how is the best way to find a place to rent? I look on Craigslist a lot but I have not found much of anything that I like (at least by looking at some pictures online). Although, I have not been able to actually go look at places yet. But other than Craigslist and the two newspapers, where is another place to help me with my search? Is there some great Rent Realtors around that you recommend?

I am looking for a house/apt/condo/duplex, or etc. With 2 bedrooms, and that allows cats and dogs for less than $700. We really like the Kingston/West Pittston Area, and don't want to move to close to Scranton because of where my husband and I attend school in Nanticoke. We really need something in a very safe, child friendly neighborhood.

Any suggestions?

Check out zillow.com scroll over rentals and click on homes for rent, then you can put in the area you want...good luck

Old 03-20-2012, 05:41 AM

14,561 posts, read 8,945,195 times
Can you DM me that info Sheena?

Old 03-20-2012, 03:20 PM

46 posts, read 39,549 times
this thread is from 2010

Old 03-20-2012, 03:52 PM

210 posts, read 185,996 times
I see someone was grave digging, but to help out Magritte, you can also try.
Trulia - Real Estate, Homes for Sale, Apartments for Rent, Local data
Zillow - Real Estate, Homes for Sale, Recent Sales, Apartment Rentals
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania