U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-20-2012, 08:41 AM
 
Location: Scranton
1,987 posts, read 2,087,834 times
Reputation: 1840

Advertisements

Does anyone know why there will be no country music acts at Montage this summer? On their FB page people are asking and they keep saying be patient. Not a happy camper here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-20-2012, 09:49 AM
 
109 posts, read 137,219 times
Reputation: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by sues1 View Post
Does anyone know why there will be no country music acts at Montage this summer? On their FB page people are asking and they keep saying be patient. Not a happy camper here.

There will be country acts. I worked there for 5 years while I was in college, last year was my last summer up there. I am still in contact with all of the staff, and they have said country announcements are coming. If they say be patient, then be patient.

Also, Zac Brown Band will be there in August!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-20-2012, 01:22 PM
 
Location: Scranton
1,987 posts, read 2,087,834 times
Reputation: 1840
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moosicman View Post
There will be country acts. I worked there for 5 years while I was in college, last year was my last summer up there. I am still in contact with all of the staff, and they have said country announcements are coming. If they say be patient, then be patient.

Also, Zac Brown Band will be there in August!
That's what they keep saying, Zac Brown Band. I keep asking about Toby Keith who has been coming there for a long time, his tour dates are out and no Montage is on it. Also Jason Aldean isn't coming, his tour dates are out too and the same.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-21-2012, 08:40 AM
 
109 posts, read 137,219 times
Reputation: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by sues1 View Post
That's what they keep saying, Zac Brown Band. I keep asking about Toby Keith who has been coming there for a long time, his tour dates are out and no Montage is on it. Also Jason Aldean isn't coming, his tour dates are out too and the same.

As you just acknowledged, there are already is country announced. They might not be the two acts you want to see.

Just so you know, 2 years ago Toby Keith wasn't announced till June 21st and went on sale June 25th.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-21-2012, 09:05 AM
 
Location: Scranton
1,987 posts, read 2,087,834 times
Reputation: 1840
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moosicman View Post
As you just acknowledged, there are already is country announced. They might not be the two acts you want to see.

Just so you know, 2 years ago Toby Keith wasn't announced till June 21st and went on sale June 25th.

I just hope he comes, i'm a die hard Toby fan, i look forward to this every summer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-22-2012, 09:20 AM
 
Location: Polish Hill, Pittsburgh, PA
26,426 posts, read 46,704,290 times
Reputation: 11296
Quote:
Originally Posted by sues1 View Post
I just hope he comes, i'm a die hard Toby fan, i look forward to this every summer.
He's building a restaurant here in Pittsburgh if you're ever looking for an excuse to come visit!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-22-2012, 10:51 AM
 
Location: Scranton
1,987 posts, read 2,087,834 times
Reputation: 1840
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityRising View Post
He's building a restaurant here in Pittsburgh if you're ever looking for an excuse to come visit!
Oh cool, i def will think about that!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-22-2012, 12:45 PM
 
109 posts, read 137,219 times
Reputation: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by sues1 View Post
I just hope he comes, i'm a die hard Toby fan, i look forward to this every summer.
Maybe the title of your thread should have been "No Toby Keith at Montage"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-22-2012, 01:23 PM
 
Location: Scranton
1,987 posts, read 2,087,834 times
Reputation: 1840
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moosicman View Post
Maybe the title of your thread should have been "No Toby Keith at Montage"
Not really, just wondering why no country this summer. I love ZZB, but they're the only ones who seem to be coming. I'm not the only one complaining, go on their FB page, lots of complaints. All we seem to be getting is "be patient".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-22-2012, 02:03 PM
 
Location: Sunshine N'Blue Skies
13,315 posts, read 13,779,815 times
Reputation: 11467
I love seeing Rascal Flatts there. They did a great show. I got some fantastic pictures.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top