U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2012, 08:41 AM

1,987 posts, read 2,087,834 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know why there will be no country music acts at Montage this summer? On their FB page people are asking and they keep saying be patient. Not a happy camper here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2012, 09:49 AM

109 posts, read 137,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sues1 View Post
Does anyone know why there will be no country music acts at Montage this summer? On their FB page people are asking and they keep saying be patient. Not a happy camper here.

There will be country acts. I worked there for 5 years while I was in college, last year was my last summer up there. I am still in contact with all of the staff, and they have said country announcements are coming. If they say be patient, then be patient.

Also, Zac Brown Band will be there in August!

Old 04-20-2012, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moosicman View Post
There will be country acts. I worked there for 5 years while I was in college, last year was my last summer up there. I am still in contact with all of the staff, and they have said country announcements are coming. If they say be patient, then be patient.

Also, Zac Brown Band will be there in August!
That's what they keep saying, Zac Brown Band. I keep asking about Toby Keith who has been coming there for a long time, his tour dates are out and no Montage is on it. Also Jason Aldean isn't coming, his tour dates are out too and the same.

Old 04-21-2012, 08:40 AM

Quote:
That's what they keep saying, Zac Brown Band. I keep asking about Toby Keith who has been coming there for a long time, his tour dates are out and no Montage is on it. Also Jason Aldean isn't coming, his tour dates are out too and the same.

As you just acknowledged, there are already is country announced. They might not be the two acts you want to see.

Just so you know, 2 years ago Toby Keith wasn't announced till June 21st and went on sale June 25th.

Old 04-21-2012, 09:05 AM

Quote:
As you just acknowledged, there are already is country announced. They might not be the two acts you want to see.

Just so you know, 2 years ago Toby Keith wasn't announced till June 21st and went on sale June 25th.

I just hope he comes, i'm a die hard Toby fan, i look forward to this every summer.

Old 04-22-2012, 09:20 AM

26,426 posts, read 46,704,290 times
Quote:
I just hope he comes, i'm a die hard Toby fan, i look forward to this every summer.
He's building a restaurant here in Pittsburgh if you're ever looking for an excuse to come visit!

Old 04-22-2012, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityRising View Post
He's building a restaurant here in Pittsburgh if you're ever looking for an excuse to come visit!
Oh cool, i def will think about that!!!!!

Old 04-22-2012, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Maybe the title of your thread should have been "No Toby Keith at Montage"

Old 04-22-2012, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Maybe the title of your thread should have been "No Toby Keith at Montage"
Not really, just wondering why no country this summer. I love ZZB, but they're the only ones who seem to be coming. I'm not the only one complaining, go on their FB page, lots of complaints. All we seem to be getting is "be patient".

Old 04-22-2012, 02:03 PM

13,315 posts, read 13,779,815 times
I love seeing Rascal Flatts there. They did a great show. I got some fantastic pictures.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania