Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2007, 07:18 PM

32,616 posts, read 77,579,178 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE PA! View Post
Hey..lets stay on topic here!!
Sorry mom!

Old 11-17-2007, 08:01 PM

2,834 posts, read 10,763,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrantonWilkesBarre View Post
Sorry mom!
Just busting on ya Paul....you know I love you!!

Old 11-17-2007, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Just busting on ya Paul....you know I love you!!
In a PLUTONIC way, right? I don't think your husband would approve otherwise (or my Cody for that matter). LOL!

Old 11-17-2007, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrantonWilkesBarre View Post
In a PLUTONIC way, right? I don't think your husband would approve otherwise (or my Cody for that matter). LOL!
I'm more than twice your age and more than twice your size
I love you like a son! Heyna?

Old 11-17-2007, 08:41 PM

Quote:
I'm more than twice your age and more than twice your size
I love you like a son! Heyna?
I love you like a couple two tree mothers up da Eynon, heyna?

Old 11-18-2007, 07:39 AM

3,236 posts, read 6,656,403 times
Paul, I love the little roast you gave me. Very inventive. I also like the one you gave Dan. Funny. By the way, when I go to Pens games at the Wachovia Arena, I don't wear my Rangers stuff. I actually support the local team and wear my WBS Pens T-shirt and hat. The local Pens are my team in the AHL and as you can tell by my screen name, my passion in the NHL is the New York Rangers. LET'S GO RANGERS!!!!!

Old 11-20-2007, 02:01 PM

2,662 posts, read 3,827,174 times

Hey beautiful people!!! I am a 24 year old single female from Rancho Santa Fe, Calif fixing to move to NEPA to start a new life.

Although through my job as a famous Victoria’s secret model I’ve traveled the world, I have always called southern California my home. I’ve watched my community suffer through earthquakes and wind fed wild fires the last few years. Luckily, I am in a position to escape just before southern California falls into the pacific ocean. First let me tell all the little people that I’ve absolutely ADORED rural Northeastern towns ever since I flew over the first one in my private lear jet. The urbanity, coupled with good cell phone reception, coupled with the cloudless atmosphere made me so hot from 30,000 ft that I joined the mile high club!!

I’ve been on the runways of Milan, beaches of Maui, and nightlife of Paris and when I flew over Scranton, well, I near about fainted! What a beautiful city you flyovers live in!! The winter ski crowds in Tahoe and the Swiss alps can be so, like, common and when I read about Elk mountain and Jack Frost having snow already!!! I knew I would love it!! I can even keep my private jet in your airport!!!

As everywhere, California real estate has slowed but my people tell me I can keep my villa on the French med, sell my SCal home for $5 mil – who really needs 24,000 square feet, think environment people! - and be able to trade up for a cute Victorian in Scranton. I would like to live in the city as my driver does not like to deal with the overly aggressive drivers here on our freeways.

I would also like to live near an old mine as I just love precious stones. Please help me find my dream place!!!!

Thanks a ton to all you little peoplel!! Love, ginny

Old 11-20-2007, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNTT_Vacationer View Post

Hey beautiful people!!! I am a 24 year old single female from Rancho Santa Fe, Calif fixing to move to NEPA to start a new life.

Although through my job as a famous Victoria’s secret model I’ve traveled the world, I have always called southern California my home. I’ve watched my community suffer through earthquakes and wind fed wild fires the last few years. Luckily, I am in a position to escape just before southern California falls into the pacific ocean. First let me tell all the little people that I’ve absolutely ADORED rural Northeastern towns ever since I flew over the first one in my private lear jet. The urbanity, coupled with good cell phone reception, coupled with the cloudless atmosphere made me so hot from 30,000 ft that I joined the mile high club!!

I’ve been on the runways of Milan, beaches of Maui, and nightlife of Paris and when I flew over Scranton, well, I near about fainted! What a beautiful city you flyovers live in!! The winter ski crowds in Tahoe and the Swiss alps can be so, like, common and when I read about Elk mountain and Jack Frost having snow already!!! I knew I would love it!! I can even keep my private jet in your airport!!!

As everywhere, California real estate has slowed but my people tell me I can keep my villa on the French med, sell my SCal home for $5 mil – who really needs 24,000 square feet, think environment people! - and be able to trade up for a cute Victorian in Scranton. I would like to live in the city as my driver does not like to deal with the overly aggressive drivers here on our freeways.

I would also like to live near an old mine as I just love precious stones. Please help me find my dream place!!!!

Thanks a ton to all you little peoplel!! Love, ginny

This is by far the BEST roast I have ever read!

Old 11-20-2007, 02:07 PM

1,001 posts, read 1,989,082 times
Ray Lyman?

Old 11-20-2007, 04:57 PM

Thank goodness sweetie that this is in the 'roast' thread, y'all know what I'm talking about. Heyna?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania