U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2014, 05:58 AM

13,325 posts, read 10,686,707 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.Trips View Post
This debate is so much like deciding where to put the deck chairs on the Titanic. I have not been to Jersey in 15 years and I can't imagine how bad it got to make this crap hole look good. I went to a gun range several years back and thought Stroudsburg was a s**t hole then, so I guess you folks don't set the bar too high.
So you are saying that you made one trip to Stroudsburg and your an expert? We should only listen to you - not people that have lived here their whole life!

I don't know why you have such a chip on your shoulder for Northeastern PA? I suspect that it is because you made poor personal choices and would rather blame the area?

I don't go bad mouthing Tennessee just because they gave me one unwarranted speeding ticket - the first ticket I had in 30 years. I do like the eastern half of the state. But, as I have shown you before; Tennessee ranks high in violent crime compared to other states - even PA.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2014, 06:18 PM

331 posts, read 522,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.Trips View Post
This debate is so much like deciding where to put the deck chairs on the Titanic. I have not been to Jersey in 15 years and I can't imagine how bad it got to make this crap hole look good. I went to a gun range several years back and thought Stroudsburg was a s**t hole then, so I guess you folks don't set the bar too high.
NJ is really nice for the most part. People (particularly middle class) just get priced out. :\
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania