Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 05:45 PM

25 posts, read 90,927 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know when the Basilica Pizza Restaurant is taking over the
Firegrill at the Inn at Nichols Village ?????? Is it going to be another
Pizza place or a real Restaurant ????
Basilica is the pizza place by Circuit City on Viewmont Drive.
Awesome Pizza !!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2007, 05:47 PM

4,083 posts, read 9,052,813 times
I don't know if they are moving or not. There was a application for a liquor license in the window on Black Friday.

Old 12-06-2007, 01:28 PM

15 posts, read 46,239 times
I certainly hope that if they do take over that restaurant, they bring their own management with them. If they hire the current management, they'll be out of business within a year. The current management does nothing that does not personally suit their own needs...... too bad! the Firegrill was a nice place to eat, but obviously the powers that be don't particulary care about keeping it a nice place.....
I was there this summer and there was a great hostess.... Older woman with white hair... just gracious, helpful, knowledgable, etc. She, alone, made my visit memorable. I went again recently and she is not there any longer... too bad!.......

Old 12-06-2007, 02:44 PM

910 posts, read 2,979,172 times
It's Basilico's in Dickson City so if your spelling is right it may be a different place. So let's hope for Basilicos they are yummy!

Old 02-04-2008, 08:55 AM
opc

1 posts, read 4,823 times
Smile Same owners with upscale menu

Bazil, formerly the Fire Grille, is owned and operated by the same people as Basilico's in DC. The menu, as well as the staff, is geared more toward the fine dine experience. They will be open for business starting the week of 2/4/08. They've retained the same atmosphere as the Fire Grille and the food is very good. Pasta, Veal, Chicken, Seafood but no pizza, yet.

Old 02-04-2008, 09:13 AM

937 posts, read 2,877,330 times
Basilico's?? You say it is near Circuit City. We were there and saw such a crowd in that restaurant. It looks like a pizza joint from outside. Wow, if they are moving to the Fire Grille location then it will be a nice dinning experience. We were never in the Fire Grille but from the outside it looks nice.

Old 02-04-2008, 10:39 AM

2,317 posts, read 5,110,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by memoriesbre View Post
Basilico's?? You say it is near Circuit City. We were there and saw such a crowd in that restaurant. It looks like a pizza joint from outside. Wow, if they are moving to the Fire Grille location then it will be a nice dinning experience. We were never in the Fire Grille but from the outside it looks nice.
yes basilicos took over the fire grill in clarks summit, also where vince the pizza prince was a tex-mex is going to open, a juniors chicken and ribs opened, and a sushi place is openeing soon,the area is booming.

Old 02-04-2008, 03:37 PM

937 posts, read 2,877,330 times
Smile was it that castle place?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coartist88 View Post
yes basilicos took over the fire grill in clarks summit, also where vince the pizza prince was a tex-mex is going to open, a juniors chicken and ribs opened, and a sushi place is openeing soon,the area is booming.
I was wondering what was going to happen to the building that looks like a castle. The area is booming and there is going to be more to come in the next few years. Tunkhannock also is changing for the better.

Old 02-04-2008, 03:38 PM

188 posts, read 154,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by memoriesbre View Post
I was wondering what was going to happen to the building that looks like a castle. The area is booming and there is going to be more to come in the next few years. Tunkhannock also is changing for the better.
I think that was Vince the Pizza Prince. Now going Tex Mex according to Coartist.

Old 02-04-2008, 03:44 PM

2,317 posts, read 5,110,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TERMINOLOGY View Post
I think that was Vince the Pizza Prince. Now going Tex Mex according to Coartist.
Yes, the building that looks like a castle, near the waffle house is going to be a tex-mex place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania