Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 07:17 PM

422 posts, read 2,005,624 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE PA! View Post
Now MollyMe....if you were picking on my beloved 'Hideout'...I would be all over ya....
but I'll sit back too and wait to watch the sparks fly...it might take awhile. Those PCP people are busy doing 'other things' , they don't have time to read these boards...
hahhaha....I love the Hideout--my parents--aunts-uncles live there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2008, 07:18 PM

422 posts, read 2,005,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyMe View Post
But.....then again...

Drive through Tobyhanna...ask anybody standing on a street corner where can I find PCP. They'll point you to the nearest drug dealer...he'll be standing just outside the gates of PCP-Pocono Country Place. There are a lot of sections in there--the H section, the K section...SEction 8 is scattered all over the place. Look for the homes with the bullet holes. Don't step on the white chalk outlines and don't cross yellow tape....But really there are nice people that live there....Just not all year round!!!

....any comments or high fives....

Old 01-10-2008, 10:25 PM

223 posts, read 796,036 times
Paterson, NJ

Old 01-11-2008, 09:30 PM

19 posts, read 44,295 times
I'm with you, scrantonluna...section 8 and nice neighborhood doesn't go together...most truly nice neighborhoods don't want section 8 families. I used to work in a career that dealt with Section 8 people on a very regular basis...some are nice folks...most are NOT and I wouldn't have wanted ANY section 8 in my neighborhood. (of course, I'll expect some dissenting views...be nice)

Old 01-23-2008, 09:58 AM
Bjm

26 posts, read 97,462 times
i'm still trying to figure out what fantasy land the original poster is living in. she wants a townhouse in a nice neighborhood thats financed by section 8? give me a break, i don't know where people get off making any demands when they're sucking off the welfare system. she should take what she is offered and try and to get out of the situation she's in and better herself and not expect the taxpayers to put you up in a place most of us hard working people can't afford.

Old 01-23-2008, 10:03 AM

3,756 posts, read 9,553,359 times
BJM,

Guess she dropped off the face of the earth since her original post. I am right with you on your views.

Did anyone see that woman last night on the News.....prostitute she was using crack/cocaine while pregnant, abdandoned her 2 kids. She finally got one back and is now living in a plush neighborhood on Long Island only paying $500 a month. She was dressed to the nines, nice jewerely and clothes and the kids had plenty of nice toys.

What is wrong with this picture?

The Hat

Old 01-23-2008, 10:29 AM
Bjm

26 posts, read 97,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHighHat View Post
BJM,

Guess she dropped off the face of the earth since her original post. I am right with you on your views.

Did anyone see that woman last night on the News.....prostitute she was using crack/cocaine while pregnant, abdandoned her 2 kids. She finally got one back and is now living in a plush neighborhood on Long Island only paying $500 a month. She was dressed to the nines, nice jewerely and clothes and the kids had plenty of nice toys.

What is wrong with this picture?

The Hat
i didn't see that, but my opinion is, if these women want to screw everything out there they ought to be fixed. why in the hell should i support all these kids? birth control is free if you look for it. there is NO reason for these women to be having all these kids, except laziness and for the bigger welfare check. they don't take care of them, a lot of times the druggie boyfriend abuses or kills them and these cows don't care because they figure they can always have another kid. aclu will stand up and say its a womans right to crap out as many kids as they want....wheres the taxpayers right to not have to support them?

Old 01-23-2008, 07:38 PM

30 posts, read 148,133 times
Thumbs up Ok Molly!

You get a high five, a wink, a nod and a handshake! LOL You know what I think of PCP!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania