Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 02:17 PM

937 posts, read 2,889,515 times

Advertisements

I am just sitting here LMAO. The town is small, but the people are great!!!!
I haven't heard any of this nonsense about the legal stuff. If you keep to yourself and do the right thing, then you don't have anything to worry about.
The town is like Norman Rockwell. Kids strolling along the sidewalks, people going in the cafe's to eat, people waving to each other. There is good and bad everywhere and all I can say is Tunkhannock is a great place to live!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2007, 05:21 PM

8 posts, read 28,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by memoriesbre View Post
I am just sitting here LMAO. The town is small, but the people are great!!!!
I haven't heard any of this nonsense about the legal stuff. If you keep to yourself and do the right thing, then you don't have anything to worry about.
The town is like Norman Rockwell. Kids strolling along the sidewalks, people going in the cafe's to eat, people waving to each other. There is good and bad everywhere and all I can say is Tunkhannock is a great place to live!
I agree 100%, been here for over 20 years and have not had an issue. I have a 7 yr old and a 4 yr old both doing well in school...

Every town in every city has issues similar to the one described in this post and the bottom line, for me, is this:

I love the small town atmosphere of this community.

Old 06-27-2007, 06:35 PM

Smile Me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicksrun View Post
I agree 100%, been here for over 20 years and have not had an issue. I have a 7 yr old and a 4 yr old both doing well in school...

Every town in every city has issues similar to the one described in this post and the bottom line, for me, is this:

I love the small town atmosphere of this community.
I love it here. Glad to meet you also my fellow Tunkhannian

Old 06-29-2007, 06:58 AM

8 posts, read 28,672 times
Quote:
I love it here. Glad to meet you also my fellow Tunkhannian
Yes, yes....I am sure I will see you around (small town and all, lol)....

Old 01-23-2008, 06:24 AM
Bjm

26 posts, read 97,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustycloud View Post
[b][/
I have a comment,well more like a warning to ANYONE wishing to visit or move to Tunkhannock,Pa. It would be a major bad Idea and a major mistake for YOU and your loved ones,especially if you have small children.
Tunkhannock,Pa is the capitol of corruption. The State Police and local Police along with judges,Lawyers and Children & Youth Services are all corrupted.
The Children & Youth Service can get away with black mail and threats to break up happy families,Both parties of the police department have their own corruption of the idea of how the law should work. They make up their own laws as they go along,framing innocent people into jail or prison. They use scare tactics to get people to talk and force them to say what THEY want to hear. They have NO interest in getting to the truth. The Tunkhannock,Pa State Police and local police are nothing but a bunch stupid,inconsiterate,incompendant fools who hide behind a badge to bully innocent law abiding citizens.
I know all to well because MY very own family and I are being bullied by these corrupted police. My brother is being framed for a crime he DID NOT committ and is being held for no reason and now these same crimmals( the Tunkhannock,Pa ) state police are trying to frame me on a crime that I TOO DIDN'T COMMITT.As you can see that these police will use any tactics to keep people's mouths shut while they FRAME an Innocent person.
So do yourself and family a favor STAY OUT of Tunkhannock,Pa if you treasure your life,family and freedom. Warn your friends as well and PLEASE for Gods sake SPREAD this Information to Everyone you know
Tunkhannock,Pa is as I'm beginning to believe is the New World Order.
Good Luck and Stay Safe from the Demons from Tunkhannock,Pa.
i've heard this same swill on a different forum, even sounds like the same poster. if you are truly innocent, quit pissing and moaning on forums and do something about your situation.

Old 01-23-2008, 06:39 AM

I can't believe this thread even popped up... LOL I love Tunkhannock and so do many other people!!!! Thumbs up for Tunkhannock, thumbs down for Bjm

Old 01-23-2008, 06:56 AM
Bjm

Quote:
I can't believe this thread even popped up... LOL I love Tunkhannock and so do many other people!!!! Thumbs up for Tunkhannock, thumbs down for Bjm
i take it you didn't read the post...................i'm not the one complaining about the town. i have lived here for 5yrs and although the taxes are high i think the town is one of the nicer areas. its clean and crime is low. i don't have to worry about my elderly mother going out on her own to the store.
i was replying to the other poster who seems to moan about the same thing on a bunch of forums.
really read something before you reply to it

Old 01-23-2008, 10:29 AM

Thumbs up Thumbs up to BJM!!!! Thumbs down meant for dustycloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjm View Post
i take it you didn't read the post...................i'm not the one complaining about the town. i have lived here for 5yrs and although the taxes are high i think the town is one of the nicer areas. its clean and crime is low. i don't have to worry about my elderly mother going out on her own to the store.
i was replying to the other poster who seems to moan about the same thing on a bunch of forums.
really read something before you reply to it
OOOOPPPPS!!!! I popped in your name instead of the dustycloud one... so sorry BJM!!! thumbs up to you

Old 01-23-2008, 10:32 AM
Bjm

Quote:

OOOOPPPPS!!!! I popped in your name instead of the dustycloud one... so sorry BJM!!! thumbs up to you
no prob.....i don't mind taking a hit for something i've said...

Old 01-23-2008, 10:36 AM

ah, I feel better that we straightened that out! Now another thumbs up for ya!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania