U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2016, 01:03 PM

18,245 posts, read 17,475,903 times

Advertisements

It's much nicer than the little one with the hill and cloud.
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2016, 01:27 PM

9,729 posts, read 8,275,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAhippo View Post
I don't do resizing or anything but:

On PB click on the photo so it's the only one you see. There will be a list on the right with 4 options-email, direct, img, and html. (I've heard some people mention it's on the bottom, below the photo. Don't know why; that's a computer thing)

to post here, just left click on the letters IMG. It usually but not always will say copied to the right of that. Then come back here and right click to paste. The only thing you'll see at that point will be a bunch of computer gibberish. After you hit post, the photo will appear.

You don't need to go advanced to do it.

caveat: I have a MAC so I don't know it that makes a difference.
Actually I have one of those PC moments. Everything I do lately seems to get more complicated. I went to Photobucket and I lost my login information. Then they lost their link to 'Prove you aren't a robot'!

But it has been like that recently. Nothing seems easy. I went out to get a cable to connect one of our TV's to the computer. I did not realize I have to have a HDMI line and they cost a fortune if you need to go any distance. I would go wireless; but that interferes with some of our other technology. I thought that maybe I could get an Ethernet cable - but that uses a different system.

The other day I wanted to post a picture of the turkeys running in for Thanksgiving. They were hungry for duck food! Three of them actually got stuck in our one duck pen; but they finally got out. It's a good thing we prefer 'free' (at Shop Rite with the $400 purchase) store domestic turkeys to wild turkeys!

Old 12-23-2016, 09:37 AM

15,400 posts, read 17,599,802 times
Picture From My Front Porch In Pittston; Looking Towards West Pittston>>>>

Old 12-23-2016, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
One of the problems with this 'Picture Thread' is that Photobucket changed their format. We can no longer go there and resize and then hit properties and copy the URL. If anybody knows how to quickly and easily post pictures to this thread; I hope that they share it with us. I also think the Window's 10 is not that helpful. I liked the older programs; but I am older!

Happy Thanksgiving!
It's Been A Long Time Since I Posted Here and Used Photo Bucket. The Site Worked Easily For Me I Just Copied The URL Then Pasted It Into Reply And Clicked Quick Reply OR Submit Reply And Voila!

Old 12-23-2016, 10:02 AM

PITTSTON>>>>>

Old 12-23-2016, 10:08 AM

Pittston's Saint John's Cathedral Taken From Drone.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2013 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania