U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Unread 05-01-2009, 03:50 PM

15,293 posts, read 10,408,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle George View Post
Don't feel bad..."older than dirt" here....

She still sounds like a 16 y/o though!! She's a pisser too...we always have lotsa laughs!! Do you have any of her paintings?? I'm checking into a gallery in Palm Beach for her & she's planning on being in Sarasota before she comes here to do some radio/TV/gallery stuff...
She has the most fantastic voice;can hold notes live as well as a studio version.I did not know she painted???? You really know her.... ;you're lucky.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Unread 05-01-2009, 03:54 PM

2,474 posts, read 3,059,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post
She has the most fantastic voice;can hold notes live as well as a studio version.I did not know she painted???? You really know her.... ;you're lucky.
Check her website...anniehaslam dot...well, you know... Her paintings "take you away" like her voice does...

I'll tell her she has a fan in Sarasota....

Unread 05-01-2009, 04:31 PM

18,269 posts, read 2,537,474 times
Quote:
Yep...you're a nut!!! As nuts as I am for loving the heat & digging trenches, planting trees & chainsawing when it's 92 w/100 pc humidity!!!

Crap!! I gotta hard enough time reading ENGLISH!!!

I hope you get paid well to do that kind of work in such temperatures.

I have a pretty good knowledge of French

I can speak German

and ofcourse English!

Unread 05-01-2009, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Thought maybe this'd bring back some memories for you of the last part of their concerts.... Crank it up!!

YouTube - Renaissance - Ashes Arc Burning

Unread 05-01-2009, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Thought maybe this'd bring back some memories for you of the last part of their concerts.... Crank it up!!

YouTube - Renaissance - Ashes Arc Burning
It does, thanks. I still have/play many of their old albums: Prologue,Novella,A Song For All Seasons,Renaissance Live, Scheherazade....I think that is my collection.Do you like Genesis too? the album Wind and Wuthering was their best. I saw Renaissance at Penn State.

Unread 05-01-2009, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Is she singing in Sarasota?

Unread 05-01-2009, 07:10 PM

Quote:
It does, thanks. I still have/play many of their old albums: Prologue,Novella,A Song For All Seasons,Renaissance Live, Scheherazade....I think that is my collection.Do you like Genesis too? the album Wind and Wuthering was their best. I saw Renaissance at Penn State.
Yep...memories!! Not many people know, but Annie's only got hearing in 1 ear...& now her "good" ear is giving her "tinitis" problems 'cause of all the blaring stacks behind her thru the years...

Never cared much for Genesis. I was a singer for years, so I "go" for the vocals as opposed to the instruments more. Never cared for Genesis' vocalist.

Quote:
Is she singing in Sarasota?
Not that I'm aware of, unless it's for the radio or TV stuff she's doing & that's studio, not concert venue. She was asked to play Japan, Britain, Brazil, Germany & other countries, but I don't think she wants to start another world tour now...it's really hard work & she's concentrating on her painting more. But with Annie, ya never know...she's a Gemini...

Unread 05-01-2009, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdude View Post
I hope you get paid well to do that kind of work in such temperatures.

I have a pretty good knowledge of French

I can speak German

and ofcourse English!
LOL!! I don't get paid...I do it for fun!!

Good for you!! It's great to speak different languages!! The only "foreign" words I know are in Spanish, & they'd either get me slapped in the face, beat up or shot!!!

Unread 05-01-2009, 09:12 PM

18,269 posts, read 2,537,474 times
Quote:
LOL!! I don't get paid...I do it for fun!!

Good for you!! It's great to speak different languages!! The only "foreign" words I know are in Spanish, & they'd either get me slapped in the face, beat up or shot!!!

Thanks!
It is pretty awesome being able to speak different languages. It's really fun when you switch languages mid-sentence and people thing your speaking some weird mutated language!!

your funny!

Unread 05-02-2009, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdude View Post
people thing your speaking some weird mutated language!!

your funny!
That's what people think when I speak English!!!

Hey!! If ya don't have a sense of humor in this world, you're sunk!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $74,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania