Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2008, 11:21 AM

2,473 posts, read 5,452,072 times

Advertisements

First, I'd like to thank all y'all for letting an "out-of-stater" be welcome here!! The NY & Fla boards don't have the "family" type atmosphere of the NEPA boards!!

Just coming to "know" some of y'all here, I came up with this personalized list of what I think your favorite Xmas song (and video) is based on my perception....

Feel free to add what y'all think about each other (and me) too!!

Jungle George -
YouTube - Christmas 2007 - Steel Pan Band

Summering -
YouTube - Beach Boys Little Saint Nick by Amazing Christmas 07

Weluvpa -
YouTube - Bob Rivers - Grandma Got Dismembered by a Chainsaw

NYRangers2008 -
YouTube - Bob Rivers-jingle Hells Bells(a few of my favorite things)

ILOVEPA -
YouTube - The Carpenters - Christmas slideshow

ScranBarre -
YouTube - gay christmas wish

mathjak -
YouTube - Santa Claus Boogie

Coartist88 -
YouTube - The Pointer Sisters - "Christmas in New York" YMC Records

Enyagirl - (of course) -
YouTube - Enya - Silent Night (in Irish) Christmas Lyrics

blip -
YouTube - Bob Rivers "Walkin' Round In Women's Underwear"

Sorry if I left any of y'all out...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2008, 01:53 PM

1,815 posts, read 5,398,572 times
I'll add my favorite since I'm relatively new here and still an out of stater too...

LIAlleyCat -
YouTube - Dominic the Donkey in Lights!

Old 11-22-2008, 03:39 PM

9,480 posts, read 12,111,043 times

YouTube - I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas - Music Video#

Old 11-23-2008, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lialleycat View Post
I'll add my favorite since I'm relatively new here and still an out of stater too...

LIAlleyCat -
YouTube - Dominic the Donkey in Lights!
LOL!! I took you more for this...

YouTube - Alvin And The Chipmunks - Hula Hoop - Christmas Song

Poconoproud, I figured you'ld be rockin' Xmas!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRzyOSAJg94

Old 11-23-2008, 06:26 AM

1,815 posts, read 5,398,572 times
This could also be me -
YouTube - Christmas Lights - Rusty Chevrolet - 2007 Animated Kenosha

Old 11-23-2008, 09:09 AM

32,616 posts, read 77,579,178 times
I absolutely LOVE weluvpa's song! I can see him dancing around to that, admiring the carnage!

Old 11-23-2008, 09:10 AM

32,616 posts, read 77,579,178 times
By the way, nice way to get me fully "awake" on a Sunday morning before a long shift at work when I looked at my own video! LOL! I think Jungle George and MermanMike might like that one too!

Old 11-23-2008, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScranBarre View Post
By the way, nice way to get me fully "awake" on a Sunday morning before a long shift at work when I looked at my own video!

LOL!! Up & at 'em!!

Nah...when you get to my age, yes...nice to look at, but after a while they all look the same & smell the same & t....well, you get the idea...

I've also found that the wrapping may be nice, but the box itself is usually empty or the wrong size!!

Old 11-23-2008, 11:22 AM

13,321 posts, read 22,656,665 times
Well thanks!! Yeah, ya' got me...........
As a matter of fact " little Saint Nick" just put the lighted SLED out in the front yard piled high with lighted and foil wrapped gifts.......
She finished the scene on the hutch, just perfectly.........and the leftover homes are in the front window. Where the trees and wreaths are being sold, as the carriages ride off to church.........
The fishing village is in full swing........with fishing on the lake, and the store open and ready for business.
Summering also bought little tiny lights to use along with the bows and wrap, so that my girls presents will be LIT also.........Shhhhhhh..........its a complete surprise. I have to turn them on the last minute because I know the batteries won't last........Yep, Little Saint Nick am I...HOHOHOHO

Old 11-23-2008, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summering View Post
Well thanks!! Yeah, ya' got me...........
As a matter of fact " little Saint Nick" just put the lighted SLED out in the front yard piled high with lighted and foil wrapped gifts.......
She finished the scene on the hutch, just perfectly.........and the leftover homes are in the front window. Where the trees and wreaths are being sold, as the carriages ride off to church.........
The fishing village is in full swing........with fishing on the lake, and the store open and ready for business.
Summering also bought little tiny lights to use along with the bows and wrap, so that my girls presents will be LIT also.........Shhhhhhh..........its a complete surprise. I have to turn them on the last minute because I know the batteries won't last........Yep, Little Saint Nick am I...HOHOHOHO
LOL!!! I picked it 'cause it was the BEACH boys!! (get it...beach....summer....summering...??)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania