Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2009, 06:23 PM

183 posts, read 520,456 times

Advertisements

Having recently been severely defrauded by a general contractor, I was left with three truckloads of demolition debris on the side of my property. It was extremely heavy and cumbersome and had even frozen to the ground. My HOA served me with notice that I would be fined if it was not removed promptly.

I located MRM Home Services through CraigsList but, before I committed, I thoroughly checked them out because I am fearful now given my recent and very costly experience.

They were a gem. I cannot speak well enough of them. Ray is the Dad and Mike is the son. They are immensely professional, polite, competent, reliable, fair priced, ethical and genuinely kind. They returned three times and did everything possible to provide the best possible service despite the obstacles caused by weather. They removed everything legally without dumping improperly, something that I learned is an important consideration since many haulers do dump illegally and, if your property is identifiable, you will be heavily fined.

I will definitely be calling Ray and Mike for many other services. They are reachable at 845-754-1300 and at 201-264-6328. They always arrived precisely when they said they wood, did exactly what was needed and promptly and cheerfully, and charged exactly what they said they would charge. I couldn't be more pleased.

They perform residential and commercial cleaning, clean garages, attics, foreclosures, remove appliances, trash, debris, clean gutters, paint interiors and exteriors... general home services that are needed. They provide free estimates and they don't take on projects that they cannot perform exactly the way you want them done.

I'm so happy to have found them as I'm new to the area and in severe upheaval by the ruin left to my house. It's been wonderful to have such a terrific experience.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2009, 06:41 PM

149 posts, read 634,744 times
Good for you...I am glad to see you found someone reputable. I am in the business & cringe when I read these horror stories. One should always get at least (2) references, and only ever pay a modest deposit prior to commencment of any work. Always have a written & signed agreement as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania