U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Unread 08-19-2009, 04:59 PM

2,474 posts, read 3,060,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE PA! View Post
The stray personage that is shirtless.....with the 6 pack abs......who still amazingly gets a thrill out of all the women checking him out...as well as men (double the fun??).....who can't stand, by the way...not to turn ANY thread into something about politics.......hmmmmm......wonder who that could be? Wonder if he still aspires to one day be the mayor of Scranton??
I KNEW that would stump everybody!! I was gonna give another clue by missspelling () a word & then going into knipshins & breaking into a heavy sweat over it.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Unread 08-19-2009, 05:10 PM

3,234 posts, read 4,018,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScranBarre View Post
I'm not a "supporter" of the mayor. I just find it "amusing," to say the least, that so many on the Times-Tribune web site blame the guy for everything. Is he to blame for not reducing the wage tax? Yes. Is he to blame for not doing more to keep Scranton competitive with the suburbs for attracting new residents? Yes. Is he the Anti-Christ? NO!

That's all I have to say on that one!
I think that he is responsible for all the bad things in Scranton, but not for everything in the world.

Unread 08-19-2009, 05:11 PM

2,463 posts, read 1,267,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle George View Post
I KNEW that would stump everybody!! I was gonna give another clue by missspelling () a word & then going into knipshins & breaking into a heavy sweat over it.....
Iknew with the first one...our very own and much loved Scranbarre, right?

Unread 08-19-2009, 05:48 PM

25,470 posts, read 42,470,125 times
Quote:
Who am I??....

"I was methodically perusing the antebellum architecture along the sun-dappled lanes of Scranton whilst effusively admiring the breathtakingly beautiful vistas that opened up to my venerating eyes!! I was momentarily taken aback by the actuality that there were no sidewalks within the parameter of my vision, but as I was meandering down these avenues of stately residences, my eyes happened upon another stray personage walking shirtless in the clear effervescent sunlight. The rays of the sun glimmered ethereally off of his 6-pack abs. Bow-chick-a-wow-wow!!!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE PA! View Post
The stray personage that is shirtless.....with the 6 pack abs......who still amazingly gets a thrill out of all the women checking him out...as well as men (double the fun??).....who can't stand, by the way...not to turn ANY thread into something about politics.......hmmmmm......wonder who that could be? Wonder if he still aspires to one day be the mayor of Scranton??

Now, now, now! Let's not roast poor The Commish while he's still at school learning how to be an ambulance chaser!

Unread 08-19-2009, 05:52 PM

2,463 posts, read 1,267,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScranBarre View Post
Now, now, now! Let's not roast poor The Commish while he's still at school learning how to be an ambulance chaser!
Darn it I pictured a young hot metrosexual and thought of you!

Unread 08-19-2009, 06:16 PM

2,474 posts, read 3,060,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveinbloom View Post
Darn it I pictured a young hot metrosexual and thought of you!
Nah...that was me!! I stepped in front of Paul when they were taking the picture!!!

Now, who am I???.....

"By gosh golly gee whiz, it's SO nice & warm outside, I think everybody should do a group hug while we watch the butterflies and the cottony (I think so...I do) clouds floating by on the balmy breeze while the birds sing so beautifully (yes they do....) and show that our....gosh!!.....friendships can move mountains and cross state lines (yes they can....)!!"

Unread 08-19-2009, 06:37 PM

3,756 posts, read 5,294,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summering View Post
I'm not good at "roasting" but you can roast my dots............if you want to!
LOL, Summering............What's the point?............

Unread 08-19-2009, 07:26 PM

2,322 posts, read 3,220,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEDIAMOND64 View Post
Roast and censorship..............hmmmmmmmmm
whoo.....yes...this Is true....

http://bestsmileys.com/mouthzippedshut/1.gif (broken link)

Unread 08-19-2009, 10:13 PM

2,832 posts, read 6,791,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEDIAMOND64 View Post
LOL, Summering............What's the point?............

Without a doubt!!!!!!!

More JG...please!!!!!

Unread 08-19-2009, 10:14 PM

2,832 posts, read 6,791,100 times
Quote:
There is NOTHING more fun than pointing out a spelling or grammar error to that 'said' person!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $74,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania