U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 04:40 PM

180 posts, read 253,443 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RestonRunner86 View Post
I plan to don this attire for Halloween. I need a wig, a pair of thick-framed glasses, jewelry, make-up, and a pants suit. Maybe I'll carry a large stuffed moose under my right arm for good measure. I can't imagine anything frightening the "crunchy" people in Reston more than a Republican in their midst!
the costume store in the Fair Oaks mall actually has the sarah plain costume. my wife is going as that for halloween and also found a bunch of buttons with palins sayings on it as well. It is pretty damn funny
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2010, 04:43 PM

3,315 posts, read 8,781,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appalachianwx71 View Post
the costume store in the Fair Oaks mall actually has the sarah plain costume. my wife is going as that for halloween and also found a bunch of buttons with palins sayings on it as well. It is pretty damn funny
Wow, and I thought the Alice in Wonderland and the Little Bo Peep costumes were popular this year? If I see "Sarah Palin" out on Halloween I'm definitely taking a picture with "her"!

Old 09-20-2010, 05:07 PM

30,109 posts, read 67,233,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by South Jersey Styx View Post
. . . and some fake boobs (oops, did I say that! )
Well when I was in middle school a bunch of girls tackled me to the ground at a Halloween party, tore my clothes off, put me in a dress, and gave me little pumpkins to use as a bosom! I'm sure most guys my age at the time would have killed to have been under a pile of females. LOL!

Old 09-20-2010, 05:10 PM

3,315 posts, read 8,781,286 times
Quote:
Well when I was in middle school a bunch of girls tackled me to the ground at a Halloween party, tore my clothes off, put me in a dress, and gave me little pumpkins to use as a bosom! I'm sure most guys my age at the time would have killed to have been under a pile of females. LOL!
Um . . . maybe too much information? Nevertheless, thank you for sharing an interesting episode in your childhood!

And just think . . . you get to do it again, this time by choice!

Old 09-20-2010, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appalachianwx71 View Post
That's just the store I was thinking of. Are you going as Todd Palin? John McCain? Bristol Palin?

Old 09-20-2010, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by South Jersey Styx View Post
Um . . . maybe too much information? Nevertheless, thank you for sharing an interesting episode in your childhood!

And just think . . . you get to do it again, this time by choice!
Meh. I'm Italian (loud) and a Scorpio (assertive). We don't really know how to filter the things we say (proven by my HUGE list of infractions!)

Old 09-20-2010, 05:18 PM

23,587 posts, read 33,333,953 times
Quote:
Me being one of them. I can't even get one girl to pile on me.

Old 09-20-2010, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
Me being one of them. I can't even get one girl to pile on me.
Oh please! Put yourself out there more, big guy! You're plenty attractive! If a sop like me could currently have two gay dudes sissy-fighting over me (i.e. my current status), then someone like you should be fending the girls off of him in no time!

Old 09-20-2010, 05:26 PM

18,717 posts, read 26,852,182 times
Quote:
-Why do I envision Normie to be similar to the woman in 0:45 with the beret and reusable shopping bag? :
I don't know what the woman with the beret looks like but if you want to know what normie's like, she's pretty similar to Linda Hunt, the actress who plays Hetty in NCIS: Los Angeles. The first time I saw that show I nearly fell over laughing, wondering how they knew normie so well.

Old 09-20-2010, 05:48 PM

1,652 posts, read 3,403,398 times
Hugs between people who know (and feel genuine/established affection for) each other are much more meaningful, IMO! Hugging that dude wouldn't neutralize (for instance) some other dude (transit worker or whoever) snarling at you five minutes earlier. Politeness is sufficient (and much appreciated!), thanks.

Honestly, though.. if this makes that guy (and the people who hug him) happy, more power to them, I say.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia