U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 06:54 PM

29,274 posts, read 26,209,941 times

Advertisements

We've always liked Sully's out in Chantilly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2011, 06:56 PM

6,558 posts, read 10,852,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAFan View Post
Well I probably shouldn't respond because I make my own wings at home but a new place is opening (and I think today was the day) called Wing It in the Bristow Shopping Center (Harris Teeter - Linton Hall & 28).

I'm going to give them a try once they are settled in since I live so close.

I wonder if this is the same place that is in Front Royal. If so the food was pretty bad. They serve fried catfish at the FR site and I ordered the boneless wings there. They tasted like the catfish. The lady behind the counter said it was an issue but the company wouldn't fix them. Hopefully it's not the same place.

Old 01-11-2011, 07:02 PM

291 posts, read 494,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigfoot424 View Post
I wonder if this is the same place that is in Front Royal. If so the food was pretty bad. They serve fried catfish at the FR site and I ordered the boneless wings there. They tasted like the catfish. The lady behind the counter said it was an issue but the company wouldn't fix them. Hopefully it's not the same place.
hmmm..I don't know. Per Google, the one in Front Royal is Wings to Go.

Here is for the new Wing It in Bristow.

Home

Old 01-11-2011, 08:17 PM

107 posts, read 220,418 times
So which of these restaurants do not use frozen wings? I find that fresh wings taste significantly better. My favorite fresh chicken wings are from Earls Restaurants (across Canada, but I guess there are a couple of Earls in the states). I've been trying to find a place around here but none, so far, compare to Earls.

Last edited by pseudo; 01-11-2011 at 08:37 PM..

Old 01-11-2011, 08:29 PM

670 posts, read 1,065,848 times
I used to live in Chantilly (now in FL) but I am a chicken wing connoisseur (lol). Buffalo Wing Factory in Reston has the BEST wings I have ever had. I ordered hot wings once and they brought me honey mustard wings instead and it was the best thing I ever put in my mouth. It was a GREAT surprise!

Old 01-11-2011, 10:21 PM

167 posts, read 442,773 times
For me, I like Bon Chon Chicken. It's korean fried chicken. Bon Chon Chicken - Annandale, VA There's one in Annandale off Little River tnpk and I heard another one was supposed to open last month in Fairfax off rt.50.

Warning: Call at least 30-45 min ahead of time or else you'll be waiting at least 30-45 min for the wings.

Old 01-11-2011, 11:05 PM

254 posts, read 533,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by need_more_light View Post
For me, I like Bon Chon Chicken. It's korean fried chicken. Bon Chon Chicken - Annandale, VA There's one in Annandale off Little River tnpk and I heard another one was supposed to open last month in Fairfax off rt.50.

Warning: Call at least 30-45 min ahead of time or else you'll be waiting at least 30-45 min for the wings.
I second this!! Best damn chicken ever! Not traditional Buffalo wings... but I'm addicted to these wings
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia