Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2018, 05:22 PM

20,104 posts, read 9,011,934 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fooshound View Post
I stumbled onto this site after a co-worker told me about an HOV violation. I had and still have no idea if or when he should fight it but it got me thinking so I did a search. General terms like "give out misinformation" without actually disputing any of the information makes me think you may have a vested interest.

It's funny how you criticize me for coming to a conclusion based on posts while coming to a conclusion about me for making a post. So, Christine....where in Arlington do you live? LOL DO NOT ANSWER THAT.

No victims here, I have a company EZ Pass so I fly in style. I did however live in North Texas, which also has toll roads aplenty but they snap a pic of your license plate and send you a bill once a month. No one slows for tolls there but all the people slowing here are also the same people complaining about traffic.
you sound young and stupid, good luck!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia