Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2011, 06:57 PM

1,570 posts, read 4,597,197 times

Advertisements

I was just sitting here longing for a Sonic cherry limeaide I really miss Sonic and cannot understand why in the world in a place like Northern Va where we have a zillon people who love fast food Sonic doesnt come here.. Fredericksburg has one, Richmond has 2 or 3 and Roanoke has at least 4... When are we going to get one??? I want a Sonic darnit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2011, 07:04 PM

26,677 posts, read 41,509,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teebyrd86 View Post
I was just sitting here longing for a Sonic cherry limeaide I really miss Sonic and cannot understand why in the world in a place like Northern Va where we have a zillon people who love fast food Sonic doesnt come here.. Fredericksburg has one, Richmond has 2 or 3 and Roanoke has at least 4... When are we going to get one??? I want a Sonic darnit.
I live in KY which has a lot of Sonics. Their Cherry limeade is nothing more than Sprite mixed with half a cup of ice and cherry flavor. Anybody can make it.

Old 11-30-2011, 07:32 PM

1,570 posts, read 4,597,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
I live in KY which has a lot of Sonics. Their Cherry limeade is nothing more than Sprite mixed with half a cup of ice and cherry flavor. Anybody can make it.
um okay alanboy, thank you for your smart aleck comment.. I was mainly just expressing my longing for a sonic in the area sheesh

Old 11-30-2011, 07:37 PM

2 posts, read 4,544 times
Agree, would love to have a Sonic but I doubt we'll see one. Winchester is the closest I know of and not too terrible of a drive.

Old 11-30-2011, 07:55 PM

3,315 posts, read 10,050,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-know-it-all View Post
Agree, would love to have a Sonic but I doubt we'll see one. Winchester is the closest I know of and not too terrible of a drive.
Actually, we have two Sonics out here in Winchester.

Old 11-30-2011, 08:05 PM

26,677 posts, read 41,509,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teebyrd86 View Post
um okay alanboy, thank you for your smart aleck comment.. I was mainly just expressing my longing for a sonic in the area sheesh
Um okay, thank you for your little snippy reply. I was mainly calling it like I see it sheesh

Old 11-30-2011, 09:39 PM

722 posts, read 1,913,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by South Jersey Styx View Post
Actually, we have two Sonics out here in Winchester.
There are also 2 in Fredericksburg. I read something somewhere that when Sonic allows a Franchise, they want the Franchise owner to open 2 restaurants within close proximity to each other...can't remember where I read it so I won't vouch for it's accuracy--but it makes sense seeing that there are 2 in Fredericksburg and 2 in Winchester...

I would love to have a Sonic close by to Gainesville/Bristow/Manassas

Old 11-30-2011, 09:42 PM

722 posts, read 1,913,731 times
Franchise Frequently Asked Questions

Hmmm I must have read it on the sonic website

10. Does SONIC franchise by location or by area?

We are only accepting franchisees who are financially and operationally qualified to open 2 or more drive-ins.

I notice under the question of what markets are available for franchising, Virginia is not listed...but Washington DC is. I wonder if NoVA would be considered the Washington DC market and not a "Virginia market"?

Old 11-30-2011, 10:03 PM

49 posts, read 77,414 times
Whoever brings sonic and a cell phone tower to Burke will be a millionaire.

Old 11-30-2011, 11:41 PM

100 posts, read 218,879 times
I would DIE to see a Sonic open in Burke (we may be moving there next year). I don't understand why there are no Sonics in this area. They'd clean up.

Is there a problem with cell phone reception in Burke?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia