Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-06-2007, 03:10 PM

3 posts, read 10,096 times

Advertisements

Have you heard of FredericksburgMommies.com?

We're a community of moms in the Fredericksburg area (City of Fredericksburg, Stafford Co, King George Co, & Spotsylvania Co.) - ALL types of moms including those who work full-time. We chat online in a private forum - discussing everything from the best photographers to the worst temper tantrums and all that lies between - and meet-up regularly at member-driven events around the area. This is a FREE resource and a chapter of The Mommies Network, a 501c(3) non-profit organization dedicated to helping moms find support and friendship in their local community.

Hope you'll join us!

Old 10-07-2007, 10:14 AM

555 posts, read 2,694,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyisler View Post

We're a community of moms in the Fredericksburg area (City of Fredericksburg, Stafford Co, King George Co, & Spotsylvania Co.) - ALL types of moms including those who work full-time. We chat online in a private forum - discussing everything from the best photographers to the worst temper tantrums and all that lies between - and meet-up regularly at member-driven events around the area. This is a FREE resource and a chapter of The Mommies Network, a 501c(3) non-profit organization dedicated to helping moms find support and friendship in their local community.

Hope you'll join us!
Maybe you guys (or gals i guess) could join mom forces with the MOPS and Culpeper mom groups. My wife is big into them and they are pretty active here in Culpeper. I'll PM you her info.

Old 10-07-2007, 02:04 PM

I got her info, but we don't cover Culpepper! If we expand one day, I'll definitely look her up. Thanks!

Old 10-13-2007, 09:51 AM

103 posts, read 898,666 times
Maybe I should get involved. I need a better outlook.

Old 10-21-2007, 12:25 PM

21 posts, read 85,192 times
Hi! I'm currently in Cleveland Ohio and my husband took a job in Springfield Va last November. His office is going to be moving to Fredricksburg Va in the near future. We are trying to sell our house here before we all move down. Could any one give me any Ideas where to look? His office will be right of the Rap. river. so we could have a 30-45 minute commute. We are going to be looking at schools first then at homes./ We want to rent for 6 mo to 1 year first to get our feet wet with the area. Our children are 4, 8, and almost 11. We love the outdoors and swim during the summer and play lots and lots of soccer. (Travel teams here). If any onw could give any info on schools and such or places other than greatschools.com to look I would love that.
Thanks in advance.

Old 10-22-2007, 02:16 PM

37 posts, read 152,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyisler View Post

Hope you'll join us!
How do I send you a PM? will be moving to your area soon and would like to network.

Thank you.

Old 10-22-2007, 02:53 PM

743 posts, read 3,891,407 times
(To Happy Camper) For schools and activities for the kids, I'd suggest North-Eastern Spotsylvania, or Southern Stafford. I know I'm not a mother, but both of these areas have great schools and lots of parks. Also your husband would be only 15-20 minutes tops from work.

Old 02-12-2008, 05:41 PM

stacey@fredericksburgmommies.com

And can anyone tell me how to edit my OP?

Old 04-08-2008, 04:53 PM

1 posts, read 3,143 times
Default Just Joining

Hi,

My name is Julie and wanted to join your Fredericksburg Mommies group. I live in King George and am moving to Fredericksburg this year. And I'll start by asking a question to any moms that are potty training or have potty trained--pull ups or straight to underwear when they're ready? My son just turned 2. Any advice about potty training is great! Thanks!

Old 04-08-2008, 08:33 PM

8,982 posts, read 21,089,907 times
Although this thread started way before I came on the scene, the original post is essentially advertising. As deleting ths thread would be a moot point, I'm just going to close it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia