U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-22-2015, 08:17 PM

19,792 posts, read 11,033,689 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC211 View Post
I've read this post - hence that it reaks of stupidity.

Ignorance of stupidity is shown in worrying what a child is going to do to your precious gun store.

The dumbest f'rs are the adults. Especially those who wish to cause the most hurtful damage. Served up with a side order of fries with a gun store placed in the parking lot of an elementary school. This is a terrorists wet dream come true. And those who are too lazy and paranoid of their own countrymen who can't drive to the outskirts to buy thier guns, are to blame. The line in the sand is between those who fully respect the second amendment to fit into American culture, and those who have nothing left in their miserable existence in this country but to argue that every 1st grader should get a Glock with their box of crayons.

This is disgusting, tasteless, and is stained with the blood of every child murdered in this country. Those who support this display of selfish ignorance, need to visit Sandyhook, CT. And should take the second amendment and shove it where the sun don't shine.
And this post reeks of an irrational phobia.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2015, 08:23 PM

2,209 posts, read 1,831,742 times
No, it reaks of reality, proven time and time again by the deepest scars of this country over the past 20 years.

Old 12-22-2015, 08:31 PM

2,209 posts, read 1,831,742 times
You know what, I say we target the lender who made this happen and make it public. I'll be back to this tread soon with what I find. Money rules.

Old 12-22-2015, 08:56 PM

2,185 posts, read 2,644,589 times
Quote:
No, it reaks of reality, proven time and time again by the deepest scars of this country over the past 20 years.
But the point is none of these mass shootings happened because a gun store was located close to the scene of the crime. So I still don't get the outrage over this ones location. I'm not really a fan of guns in general but relocating this gun shop will not increase your kids safety. You need to attack this differently

Old 12-23-2015, 01:54 AM

6,555 posts, read 10,842,297 times
Quote:
You know what, I say we target the lender who made this happen and make it public. I'll be back to this tread soon with what I find. Money rules.

Irrational phobia or paranoia? Regardless, you need help.

Old 12-23-2015, 05:38 AM

3,880 posts, read 5,335,434 times
Quote:
..furthermore, if I were the police chief of fairfax, va, I would guaranty my citizens that a squad car with a tag reader would be in that parking lot 24/7/365, and wouldn't hide it from the general public. You want to buy a gun from this store? Go ahead. You'll be documented up the left and down the right doing so. If you so much as fart upwind from that school, you'll be drawn upon faster than your mouth can complain about it. Lick the pavement while I send my dog through your vehicle and take my sweet time running your license. Nice Mercedes.

Wow. Can't wait for this fantastic police state to exist.

Of course, you just proved why the Founding Fathers included the Second Amendment . . . To protect all the others.

Old 12-23-2015, 06:30 AM

945 posts, read 663,425 times
Quote:
I've read this post - hence that it reaks of stupidity.

Ignorance of stupidity is shown in worrying what a child is going to do to your precious gun store.

The dumbest f'rs are the adults. Especially those who wish to cause the most hurtful damage. Served up with a side order of fries with a gun store placed in the parking lot of an elementary school. This is a terrorists wet dream come true. And those who are too lazy and paranoid of their own countrymen who can't drive to the outskirts to buy thier guns, are to blame. The line in the sand is between those who fully respect the second amendment to fit into American culture, and those who have nothing left in their miserable existence in this country but to argue that every 1st grader should get a Glock with their box of crayons.

This is disgusting, tasteless, and is stained with the blood of every child murdered in this country. Those who support this display of selfish ignorance, need to visit Sandyhook, CT. And should take the second amendment and shove it where the sun don't shine.
This post smacks of "not in my back yard". Do you think that the kids in Manassas are different and should be close to a gun store instead? What makes "the outskirts" so different? Poorer? Darker?

Old 12-23-2015, 06:32 AM

7,926 posts, read 9,639,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCNova View Post
But the point is none of these mass shootings happened because a gun store was located close to the scene of the crime. So I still don't get the outrage over this ones location. I'm not really a fan of guns in general but relocating this gun shop will not increase your kids safety. You need to attack this differently

This^^. Exactly.

Once again, the outrage is about guns and gun stores in general, which is a topic of many other discussions and threads. THIS particular discussion is about if the exact location of a store near a school increases the risk. In 24 pages of responses, no one has been able to explain that it does. There is a lot of "guns are bad" and "parents would feel better" posts, but nothing that specifically identifies why a gun store 100 feet from a school is more dangerous than a gun store 1000 feet from a school.

Old 12-23-2015, 06:48 AM

6,555 posts, read 10,842,297 times
Quote:
..furthermore, if I were the police chief of fairfax, va, I would guaranty my citizens that a squad car with a tag reader would be in that parking lot 24/7/365, and wouldn't hide it from the general public. You want to buy a gun from this store? Go ahead. You'll be documented up the left and down the right doing so. If you so much as fart upwind from that school, you'll be drawn upon faster than your mouth can complain about it. Lick the pavement while I send my dog through your vehicle and take my sweet time running your license. Nice Mercedes.

LOL LOL LOL. This would be so funny if it wasn't so irrational. Do you believe that 100 % of Fairfax citizens would support a chief doing something idiotic as this? Of course not. I alone have 3 brother in laws in Fairfax County, well off as well, who are some of the biggest gun enthusiasts around. Your postings remind me of some serious EDP's I dealt with as a LEO.

Last edited by Bigfoot424; 12-23-2015 at 07:16 AM..

Old 12-23-2015, 06:50 AM

3,268 posts, read 4,007,766 times
Didn't read the other 1,000,000 threads, but gun store?? More the merrier! Praise G-d for the 2nd Amendment!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or